Keep it mystic or custom paint it?!

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
Well after a shopping cart raped my door and me wanting a 351 wing I've decided to paint the whole car. So now I have to decide weather or not to keep it mysitc or to go another color. Help me decide! :shrug:

Colors Ive been thinking about:

Mystic
Sonic Blue
Screamin Yellow
Competition Orange

I've also been thinkin one of those colors with some flames on the front in a dif color, maybe a yellow/orange mix or red.. somethin cool. :coolman:

Ahh... what to do :bored:

Last edited:

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
if i could reach you, i would smack you.

how dare you ask that question - TRAITOR!!!

BURN HIM! HE'S A WITCH!!!

j/k - i say stay mystic ya gotta love the expression on people's face when you tell them its a factory color.

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
Yeah I love it to but its SUCH A BITCH to take care of.. the slightest scuff and it stands out like a sore thumb. hehe

byeofcr

Established Member
i had my laser red 96 gt painted with DuPont Chromallusion True Blasberry paint. Man what an awesome paint, god i miss that car and the looks it would get. I had every color in that paint job. Green, purple, blue, gold, red, u name it was there. It was EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE however. Something along the lines of 5g's for the gallon. It only used 2 and a half quarts but still. Thank god i have a awesome uncle who gave me an even more awesomer (lol) graduation gift. Its a route to look into, many more colors than the mystic, actually its very close to the mystichrome, but the colors were brighter on my car, almost oil in water like.

96cobrakid

Established Member
keep it mystic, on a side note, I know a guy with amystic thats painted black :( but keep it mystic, or sell it and buy one that is the color you like

MN_Wild

Established Member
Sell it and buy the color you want..... Mystic is special for a reason. Think if someone painted a 93 Fox Cobra yellow? Or a 94 pace car green.....

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Doug said:
if i could reach you, i would smack you.

how dare you ask that question - TRAITOR!!!

BURN HIM! HE'S A WITCH!!!

j/k - i say stay mystic ya gotta love the expression on people's face when you tell them its a factory color.

I agree smack him and smack him hard. Why would you cover up the paint on a mystic cobra. The paint is what made it wanted/rare.

Users who are viewing this thread