KC2k13 Car show and cruise

oldpaint

Established Member
This looks like it's going to be a fun event in Kansas City May 18th, here's the info for the event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/516802715016956/568110066552887/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

"Saturday May 18th 2013. Starting at 10:00am we are having a dyno day hosted my The Tuning Station & JUSTUNE tuning on his brand new dyno about 10 min from the meet spot. He will be offering 3 pulls with air/fuel for $50. We will be doing that until 5:00. From that point off to the car/show. Huge parking lot, places to eat and stay all around the area this is at. They have another car show at this location so we will be welcome as late as we want to stay.
We got a location and hotel that has plenty of parking, right next to meet spot and waiting on manager to call me back with event special rate. Location will be
19677 east Jackson dr
Independence mo 64057

Hotel is the Hilton garden inn
816-350-3000

Event t-shirt Pre-order sale will be $15/each until May 1st. They will be $20/each at the event. I will only have select sizes I have left at the event so if you want your size id suggest to pre-order. I have S, M, L, 1X, 2X. Paypal is [email protected]. Please put what size and how many you want when you send paypal. I will have everyones shirt at the day of event or if you are local you can come by and pick them up a week or two before event. Thanks!"

b_dike

Established Member
Sounds good man... I really hope this is something I can do this year, but my wife is due on May 9th. So I may be a little busy come that time of the year. LOL

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
I was there...not too bad of a show.

BTW, for all of us here in KS, we should start meeting at KC Trends on every other Friday Night for the "Fast Friday" events. Some of the big HP cars from 1320 were there this past Friday and a few headed over to the KC2K13 event last night in Blue Spings

Users who are viewing this thread