KC area mustangs Check IN...(June 16th cruise)

b_dike

Established Member
I'm tryn to get all of us in the KC area together to head up to Des Moines, June 16th. The Omaha/DM guys have been puttn' on this cruise for a while. Sounded like fun so I thought we could join them.

I know I spoke to a couple of you guys that were interested already this winter. The rest of you guys let me know if your interested so I can get a head count, and so we can put together a plan of attack. :beer:

b_dike

Established Member
Thats too bad. Sorry for the late response. My pc has been down for a while.

How about just a cruise here in town with some other mustang owners? I've had several cobra owners contact me this winter about doin some cruises, but now that it's nice out, it seems no one is around anymore.

b_dike

Established Member
Would love to get some of you MO guys up for the cruise!

Would love to be up there too. Doesn't look like there is as much intrest as there was a few months ago. I'll keep tryn though. It may end up being just 2 or 3 cobras coming instead of the ten or so I expected. :shrug:

03snkvert

Established Member
Would love to be up there too. Doesn't look like there is as much intrest as there was a few months ago. I'll keep tryn though. It may end up being just 2 or 3 cobras coming instead of the ten or so I expected. :shrug:

Thats Cool.... Last year, there were only 2 of us from the Des Moines area and 2 from Waterloo. This year we should have a few more with us, but we will see!

03snkvert

Established Member
That would be cool.... I think I have about 10-15 cars coming with me from Des Moines this year. We should have a pretty good turn out for the Council Bluffs Cruise.

b_dike

Established Member
b_dike, I think we met last year cruising with Malcolm and Nick.

I'd be interested in doing either cruise option.

Yes sir that was me. :beer:

What do ya say about the June 16th cruise?

I know Nick is down and pretty sure Malcolm is too. Also it'd be nice to cruise at least once before we go up. I know Malcolm has been workn on his whipple build and Nick is porting his blower and adding NO2. So not totally sure if thier cars are ready for the streets yet.

03snkvert

Established Member
Cruise Note:

Ok guys, Kyle from 1320video may be stopping out Saturday, I told him to bring a few of his DVD's out in case anyone was interested in purchasing a video.

If you go to his site and there is a Specific Video you are interested in, please post it up and I will send him a PM to bring it out.

03snkvert

Established Member
Pleas check out the Cruise Page Saturday before Leaving. I am going to try and post up early if this is a bust.

As of now, I still plan on heading to CB if the Weather Changes on the way up, I am trying to get another member to let me know. If you want to send me your Cell# I will let you know if we decide to turn back.

Weather shows a chance of Rain at 10am in Council Bluffs, but good the rest of the day!

Users who are viewing this thread