kb with spray cobra forsale

kb cobra

Established Member
Well i hate to say it but i am selling my cobra. it will be forsale in about 1 month i am just seeing if theres any intrest modded the way it is right now.

its a 2003 cobra with a 2.2kb 21 psi with a 125 shot fuel return style fuel system dual walbro 255lph pumps, spec stage 3 clutch fidenza flywheel. cai, short throw shifter,55# injectors,new mass air meter, new nitto drag radial. brand new sonic blue paint with a silver flake.

send me a email for pics. [email protected] my messages on here do not work yet... reason for selling hopeing to buy erics cpe turbo car. if you have any question let me know thanks. the car has about 43k on it i would like to get around 33k for it the way it sits thanks Louie

Last edited:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
id guess it makes over 750 on spray, my car made 735 with 21psi an 85 shot... this car is WELL worth 35k.. it wont last long! good luck with the sale!

kb cobra

Established Member
sorry guys i was at work all day i am kinda firm on the price i can move alittle. we are looking for over 750rwhp and over 750 rwtq yes i have pics give me a email address and i can send you some thanks alot Louie

Users who are viewing this thread