KB vert Vs TT AMG, 600s, 750s, 1000s (long)

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Well what can I say? I think last night may have well been the greatest night of racing I have experienced in my entire life. Let me set the stage.

This is a long post, however it does contain a lot of racing, so I guess... read it if you want! Skip to the bottom for the summary version.

I just finished installing a 2.2 KB on my car the other day, pullied for 15.5 or so, but seeing around 16.5 (Big time negative DA here in Florida @ night). It was about 60 degrees when I went out at 9am, by 3am it was down in the 40s. Brrr:smmon:

So the stage is set for a good time, I drop the top and head out to the local gas station, put about half a tank in, and I am off! I get about 40 miles on my way when I get to a stop light that has about a 3 mile straight away in front of it. There are these two guys in a jeep kind of screwing with me at a light, so I kind of play along, and leave the light pretty quick, and the damn TCS kicks in (I forgot to disable it in the tune this time around). So I get about a car in front of them and then turn of the TCS and stomp it a bit. I get to around 70 and then suddenly I see a single headlight whipping around behind me.

Now before I tell the rest of these stories, you have to read the whole thing before this will make sense to you! No BS flags till you read it all =-p.

Anyway, I had about a 2.5 car lead and I lay into it, I hear the bike downshift quickly and give chase, however, by about 110, it's pretty clear that the bike isn't getting any distance back, so I start coasting, about 4th gear@100 mph, when I see a 2nd bike, black with a curiously small rider.

The 2nd bike gets about 2 cars back and gives me the hit, I take off. By about 145 I have tunnel vision, my heart is beating out of my chest, and the bike doesn't manage to pass me, although it does make up some distance by about 155. I would say I had about a car lead by the end, this person could really ride, I heard no space between shifts.

Well we both start coasting, and the black bike gets next to me, throws a couple revs and pops open the visor, the most beautiful pair of blue eyes were staring at me, I get a better look, I see a tattoo on her hip and probably one of the most beautiful faces I have seen in a while. Oh yes and one of those SVTP PIIHB kind of butts. Girl was like 5'4 about 105 lbs. We kept eye contact for a second or two, and then she pulled over to wait for her friend.

I figure, okay thats probably it for tonight. I didn't go to jail, I did okay against a couple of small ass riders on what I thought were 01-04 600s, although they just didn't sound like 6s, but I let it go for now. I was too pumped at what had just happened. That and I probably woke up half the county with us flying by.

So I get to my buddies house and tell him the story. He knows I am not one to ever make shit up about racing, I will be the first to admit I take an ass kicking when I do, I love racing cars/bikes faster than me.

So we end up getting together with some friends for some touring of some scenery, it was fun I guess, but despite how many great sets of tits came my way, I just couldn't get my mind off that girl and her bike. I even turned down a great 1 night stand , I finally decided, I'm going back out, and I'm going to run some more. I need to get my mind centered again by smacking around some of the US's finest rice mobiles.

So at around 2am me a friend and a camera head to an undisclosed area >_<, as were pulling in the turn off, I see a group of bikes, and I thought I heard a couple of them say something, I paid it no mind, and I pull into a space.... I don't even get my seat belt off and 2 bikes roll up by my door and the helmets come up.

It was those two girls!! Oh and it turns out, they are both on Liter bikes. The one in black was on an 00R1 (2nd bike) and the one in red was an 02GSX-R1000. I didn't get one word out of my mouth when they said, "Hey do you want to run again?"

I felt pretty flattered, you should have seen all the little punk ass, wankster ricers jaws drop when I pull in and immediately have beautiful women on liter bikes coming to call me out! I won't lie, I felt like the man, I know it was really immature, but it was like the red sea just parted in front of me and I was Moses, just with a goatee instead of a beard.

We BSed for another 15 minutes, I only wish I had remembered to ask either of them their names, but hey, you know, caught up in the moment I guess. I usually am not really excited to talk women anymore, but for some reason, something about a chick on a bike, that can actually ride.

I say "okay, you gave me a decent start last time and I won, so I won't be a jerk and not give you a rematch, what do you want"

Of course she says the one thing I DO NOT WANT.

In the most serious voice, looks me right in the eyes and says, "I want you from a dig". *sigh* 275 nittos. However, I said yes, why not? I'm game for anything.

So we pull out and line up with the girl on the red bike, the black R1 honks 3 and were off!!! Unfortunately, go about no where, I have it on video, but I need to edit out my face/ her plate. I literally spun 1-2-3, not like a hop spin, but like a I'm driving on ice and not going anywhere really kind of spin. I blame the cold pavement, there was no "driver mod" here, it just wasn't happening.

The girl on the bike slows down and looks at me and shrugs, I make the spinning motion and she nods at me, points to her back tire to say she spun to, then gives me a shrug. Cobra 2-Bikes-1

On the way to the turn around, I run into a guy on an 07 600 with about everything done to that bike, I believe it is a stroker also. We go from about a 50 roll to 145, he moved the F*** out on me, excellent rider, sounded like an airshifter. New modded 600s are not nearly as slow up top as their predecessors.

Cobra 2- Bikes-2 , at this point I am having an amazing time, when do you ever get to go to 150+ back to back without worry?

So we get to the turn around and the girls pull over, and the girl on the black R-1 gets off and says "I'm going to run you on the red bike, I'll give you a little roll."

I say ok, although the blower must be heatsoaked by now, I am positive it made no difference. This girl was definitely the superior rider.

We go from the 35 roll, I honk 3 times and we go, I actually yanked out a little bit till about the end of my 2nd, then she just started to walk away from me at a decent pace. We got going about 160 mph or so and let out, with her a good bit ahead, I would say 4-5 cars. You know what 4-5 cars in a vert with the top down and a passenger is not so bad, I was having the time of my life.

Unfortunately, my brakes were not having the same good time, I get down to about a 100, and there it is, brake fade... no worries, on and off on and off. Finally get stopped and pull into the area we all sit. I pull right in by a bunch of hondas and you just see smoke from the brakes, it actually looked pretty cool.

We got out and talked to the girls and they gave me and my friend a little shit and vice versa and then unfortunately they took off without me getting their names since their group was leaving while I was dealing with ricers. However they did have boyfriends, but it was cool to finally figure out the type of woman I want to seek out next, one that can slap around my KB cobra like a prison yard bitch.

As were leaving, what do I find? More ****ing bikes, as if I haven't learned my lesson yet.

However, this is an older 600 (00-04), with a rider that had to be 350lbs, he was spilling off his bike.

FINALLY, the red lion has found the fat antelope that can't keep up with the pack! Although his giant plumbers crack about made me fall out of the car in laughter. He saw my friend pick up the camera and jumped on me. I went 6th-3rd at about 65 and take off. By about 80 I stopped his pull, and by 100 I was reeling him in rapidly. I nailed 4th and was at his tail, and then he gets on the brakes. I guess he didn't want me to get a video of me flying by him.

Making up 4-5 cars on a bike is a win in my book

Cobra-3 Bikes-3

Then I ran a grey 750 00-04. 3 honks from 65, he pulled out where his back tire was at my headlight, we maintained that till almost 155, stayed that way the whole time. It was a narrow loss, but a loss nonetheless.

Cobra-3 Bikes-4

So I leave there to go find something else, and what do I see? A CLK 600 AMG Biturbo 12.

I'm doing about 85ish and I get next to him, he stomps it right away, getting about a car out. I stopped his pull by 100 and put about 4-5 cars on him by 140. I did get this on video, however need to remove his plates. He rolls down the window, when I immediately notice his $15,000 watch lol. Gives us a big thumbs up and a cheer, then I back off and let him lead.

After that, all I could find was rice, and Busas, so I just ended up heading in at about 4am. Watched the videos with my buddy and called it a night.

I have to say, best night of racing ever. I realize that in situation X,Y and Z the 1000s would have put bus lengths on me in that first race, but don't under estimate the value of a couple car lengths and the hit when racing bigger CC bikes, it can make a huge difference. That and the car was still nice and cool.

Thank you for reading my friends.

Next week I will recant my epic tale of being bitch slapped by a T-Trimmed, N20d, SRT-8 Jeep.

See you next time!

---- Readers digest

Get the hit and a couple lengths on some older liter bikes. Manage to squeeze out a win, turns out to be two amazing girls. I am smitten on site and can't get them out of my mind.

After going out to eat, I go on quest with friend and camera, said girls seek me out and find me. Challenge me to race, soundly put my testicles in the vice and turn out to be really cool. Great body, personality, and can run 9s. marriage material right there baby.

Kill a couple smaller bikes, one ridden by the biggest person I have ever seen on a bike. Get killed by a few small bikes.

Kill a TTV12 AMG benz.

Go home and spend 10 minutes thinking about how I am really lucky in this life and that my car needs more boost and some spray. I will beat that girl on the R-1, even if she has a boyfriend, I cannot get her out of my mind, or is it her bike... in any case.

Thanks for reading! Cobravenom01 will be on here later with his comments, although the girls requested I didn't post any of the videos on the net, but I may be able to post the benz one when he sends it to me.

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
Even though you may have beat them a time or two. In my book "Girls on Bikes FTMFW!!!"

"so we hooked up and let me tell you, a bike wasn't the only thing she could ride" would have been a much better ending to the story, IMO!

Nice runs though. Post that video when you can.

Voodoo Snake

Established Member
Gezzuz Coy, y don't you become a fictional writer with all the BS stories you post on the NET? LOL

JFWY! BTW Slowbra will be up to Voodoo Version 1 next month

Hysteria

Established Member
Good job Coy.

I want to see the video of the bike races. Those are the best vids to watch.

vertigyn

Established Member
Haaaa - awesome Coy - good writing =) Sure you don't want to be an author of some sort?? Great kill stories! How I wish I could join....

Quik Z06

Established Member
Sweet definitely sounded like a fun night. Cant wait to see those vids :)

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
was a badass night...the best part was when the girls saw us pull up and they recognized the car and called him out...nothing like getting called out by girls on bikes...awesome ****ing night...KB Cobra FTMFW

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Thank you all for reading my long ass story.

All I can say is Florida (a small village in Mexico) has to be the closest thing to heaven I have ever seen.

Will start working on the vids either tonight or tomorrow. The footage was a little raw since my passenger was getting thrown around the cabin, the wind at 130+ is intense with the top down.

This all happened on a closed course in Mexico of course!

Sweet definitely sounded like a fun night. Cant wait to see those vids :)

Love your car man. All my mustang friends give me shit, but if I ever gather the funds to do it all at once, I will be in a corvette /w a turbo/centri. Just a much sleeker/ more stable platform >_<. I thought the A-pillar was going to collapse at 160+ lol

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Love your car man. All my mustang friends give me shit, but if I ever gather the funds to do it all at once, I will be in a corvette /w a turbo/centri. Just a much sleeker/ more stable platform >_<. I thought the A-pillar was going to collapse at 160+ lol

Thanks :beer: Well my Mustang buddies gave me shit too, but in the end it's my car and my decision. Lol, I dont regret selling the Cobra at all, and all my Mustang buddies, are always asking for rides now :)

If you start looking for a Vette do what I did and find one that is already modded. I paid $31.5 for it so it's pretty much done. Im just going to get some True Forged Wheels for it and meth kit and more boost soon.

Thump_rrr

Established Member
The only problem is that the CLK was never made with either a twin turbo or a V12. It just doesn't fit.

There is a CLK 55 AMG with 367 bhp and a CLK 63 AMG with 515 bhp neither are forced induction.

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
The only problem is that the CLK was never made with either a twin turbo or a V12. It just doesn't fit.

There is a CLK 55 AMG with 367 bhp and a CLK 63 AMG with 515 bhp neither are forced induction.

CL600 AMG, if I typed CLK, my mistake.

It was 3 in the morning, dark and I was moving over 100 mph with the top down. It was a brand new, CL600 AMG.

Very nice car! Hung pretty well for what it is rated at, must be the close ratio auto in those things. When he hit it, the ass actually squatted pretty well for something that looks like it requires a crew to drive it and an anchor to stop it.

Common

Established Member
CL600 AMG, if I typed CLK, my mistake.

It was 3 in the morning, dark and I was moving over 100 mph with the top down. It was a brand new, CL600 AMG.

Very nice car! Hung pretty well for what it is rated at, must be the close ratio auto in those things. When he hit it, the ass actually squatted pretty well for something that looks like it requires a crew to drive it and an anchor to stop it.

CL600 is a tt v12 monster but his bigger brother is a CL65 TT V12 with a little bigger motor and lil more boost.

605hp and 73xtq.

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
CL600 is a tt v12 monster but his bigger brother is a CL65 TT V12 with a little bigger motor and lil more boost.

605hp and 73xtq.

Thanks,

I knew there was a 6xx/7xx one out there. You know, it may very well have been one of those. When your moving that fast as the driver, your not really looking at the car. Gonna slow down the video and see if I can figure out which it is.

Body wise is there any difference besides the badges?

Thump_rrr

Established Member
Thanks,

I knew there was a 6xx/7xx one out there. You know, it may very well have been one of those. When your moving that fast as the driver, your not really looking at the car. Gonna slow down the video and see if I can figure out which it is.

Double 5 spoke 3 piece wheels standard on the CL65 AMG

Otherwise it's only badges.

Common

Established Member
Thanks,

Front bumper for the most part, wheels are verry different too. All else is same, my good friend has the SL65, roadster with the same motor and wow, it eats babies. Wheels is what really really sets all the 65 series apart for the average guy.

CL65
DSC00275.jpg

CL600-more plain look
cl600_4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread