KB vert vs CL65TT& Chicks on bikes (Videos)

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Made a new thread for this since the other one was so long, here are the vids. Enjoy the view!

Heres the vid of the girls on the 1000's giving me the walking from the 35 roll. Look at that body! Very little vid of the racing lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZGDF8ei6xE

Heres the Benz race; sorry it was so short, my camera guy was getting tossed around the passenger cabin, and the top was down, were working on fixing this problem, this race was kinda random lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1NxEpkpMuc

(may not work yet)

The others have too much to edit out to post up on a public forum, sorry >_<. Next time we will be prepared with longer, better quality videos lol, this was just a random night.

Common

Established Member
That is CLS not a CL or SL.

Not sure which one but those IF AMG come with 469hp and 518tq.

Common

Established Member
Looked at it 10 times, tried pausing it with the most light hitting the fender and saw no
V-8 kompressor sign, might not have even been the AMG version or just he shaved off the sign.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
That is CLS not a CL or SL.

Not sure which one but those IF AMG come with 469hp and 518tq.

There is the CLS55 AMG, and the CLS63 AMG. The CLS63 is not supercharged, it is N/A. It will say 6.3 AMG, so the badge your looking for may not be there. It dosnt look like either IMO, but the video is to quick to tell anything.

Common

Established Member
There is the CLS55 AMG, and the CLS63 AMG. The CLS63 is not supercharged, it is N/A. It will say 6.3 AMG, so the badge your looking for may not be there. It dosnt look like either IMO, but the video is to quick to tell anything.

+1

Even the 6.3 badge would shine a little, but you can't tell, too fast.
Either way, it's not the CL65.

Srry Tampa for hijacking this thread.

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
+1

Srry Tampa for hijacking this thread.

Np guys! :beer:

I did have an AMG badge on it, but beyond that, I have couldn't tell you. We were moving almost 80 mph when I first saw it come up, and from then on I never got behind it again. I am confident it had AMG badges on it in the rear.

Nice ass on that girl tho eh?

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yeah it looked like the CLS I ran a while back it was a CLS55 AMG. Wish we could have seen more of the bike vid, looks like they pulled away pretty hard??

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Yeah it looked like the CLS I ran a while back it was a CLS55 AMG. Wish we could have seen more of the bike vid, looks like they pulled away pretty hard??

Well the difference between the first races I had with them from the start of the other post and the one on video was something like this.

Car was cool in the first race, and about 200lbs lighter

In the video I had just made two back to back 30-145 runs, made a U turn, and started that race.

Also, the video race was a very low roll (30ish), when I held her off the first time, we started from about 90 or so, and I got the hit+ 2 car lead. Like I said, it was one of those, in this situation I squeezed out a win, but in a fair race she owns all day long.

The higher roll favors the car by far, and that video is clear proof of it. When we went from higher rolls, I did better and better.

I do wonder if having the top up makes any difference @ 140+mph. Something to research I guess.

In any case, even 00-02 liter bikes move out, and props to those girls for having great riding ability and bad ass bikes. I'm not ashamed to say I lost by a good margin. I would say by 155 about 4-5 cars.:burnout:.

Oh well, back when I was eaton powered it probably would have been 4-5 buslengths, so I suppose that is progress. Time to pulley down, and n20 up!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Not knocking your races at all, but those bikes moved out pretty good. Good runs and it's always good to see vid's.

imbuggin

Established Member
+1

interesting...the other day you said the car does not exist now you are looking for the badge? You of course being the expert on benz.

Car: Vespa..
Trader Rating: (1) Quote:

Wrong numbers on the SL600.

No such thing as SL63.
First of all, his post was really inconclusive but whatever I pointed out was spot on.
He started his post talking about S class, giving wrong numbers then jumping onto amg, 600 is just 600 NOT amg 600, also SL63 IS NOT released yet and it wont be for a while, therefore couldn't have been in this story/kill.

in that same thread you first claim the amg's have completely different engines. After I informed you they START the same and were modified you tried to change you tune saying they are not the sam engine 6 vs 6.5 liter. Well they started the same as I have told you and are modified. Is the end product a totally rework engine HELL yes.

Now you are out there telling people about the N/A 63 amg (which I never stated was an sl)that I schooled you on like you are an expert and you were in denial it existed.

you need to learn to pick one side of an argument and stay on it!

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
interesting...the other day you said the car does not exist now you are looking for the badge? You of course being the expert on benz.

Car: Vespa..
Trader Rating: (1) Quote:

No such thing as SL63.
First of all, his post was really inconclusive but whatever I pointed out was spot on.
He started his post talking about S class, giving wrong numbers then jumping onto amg, 600 is just 600 NOT amg 600, also SL63 IS NOT released yet and it wont be for a while, therefore couldn't have been in this story/kill.

in that same thread you first claim the amg's have completely different engines. After I informed you they START the same and were modified you tried to change you tune saying they are not the sam engine 6 vs 6.5 liter. Well they started the same as I have told you and are modified. Is the end product a totally rework engine HELL yes.

Now you are out there telling people about the N/A 63 amg (which I never stated was an sl)that I schooled you on like you are an expert and you were in denial it existed.

you need to learn to pick one side of an argument and stay on it!

We are talking about CSL here, buzz off you retard!!!:lol:

self owned what?

tard can't even quote me correct!!!

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
And just because I am bored now...............and know how to actually quote someone properly unlike you!!!
Your retarded incoherent self said this:

yeah your numbers are for the amg 600 with twin turbos. The sl600 amg is like 640 hp and 600+ torque. Fast as hell stock car (if you consider an amg stock). I don't know what they trap in the 1/4. The new version the 63 amg is N/A fyi
To which I replied:

No such thing as SL63.

What part was I wrong on?

YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT THE SL600 and NO there is no such thing as SL63 as of yet, it's in the works for future but it's not available for sale or has anyone seen one in person, THEREFORE it doesn't exist in a way.

From now on, I want you to call me Daddy and inform with me before you make anymore embarassing posts like the one above I quoted. K?

Last edited:

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Srry Tampa!!! I can't stand rich idiots who think they know it all.

No problem defender of that which is crispy and covered in cream cheese.

Carry on, Carry on

Since I started all this by not knowing wtf I raced. I need to start putting the top up so I can retain some eyesight @ 130+ :D

Common

Established Member
No problem defender of that which is crispy and covered in cream cheese.Carry on, Carry on

Since I started all this by not knowing wtf I raced. I need to start putting the top up so I can retain some eyesight @ 130+ :D

:lol::lol::lol:

On that note off to bed I go!!!

Users who are viewing this thread