KB vert vs 600 bike

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
So one night a friend and I decide, "Hey lets go for a cruise in the cobra with the top down and see if we can find some trouble." Excuse the wind noise in the videos, it's way more fun to run with the top down.

This guy with a neon blue mohawk on his helmet cut us off on the on ramp and thought he was going to pull the flyby, we had other thoughts in mind. You should have seen his face when we looked over and waved at him with the top down lol. I know that with a better rider I probably would have had my hands full, but a wins a win.

KB vert vs 600cc bike 75-145

After a brief recess for refreshment and fighting with my bitch of an ex-girlfriends we decided to go back out on the hunt.

We ran into this modded Neon while taking some friends for a ride. It sounded really nice. Definitely had cams and an upgraded turbo, unclear of size though.
We have me (170bs) my buddy who is around 280 video taping and a 220lber in the back seat. Puts me at 4671 lbs for this race.

The was really cool, after we slowed down he just looked over and shrugged at us.

KB vert top down vs STG 3 Neon /w Cams+turbo swap

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
coy you crazy bastage! lol

you can put Double"O" in the sig if you want too

yes folks i made a positive comment on a 03/04 cobra...i does happen from time to time lol

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
This is what I did to the Nittos right before Dead Hookers 7

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZrJZ72XnOQ"]Kb vert Donuts![/ame]

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
coy you crazy bastage! lol

you can put Double"O" in the sig if you want too

yes folks i made a positive comment on a 03/04 cobra...i does happen from time to time lol

:beer:

Yeah I was shocked >_< but eventually your gonna have to give me that race I've been wanting for so long. Get your prostars fixed and u have me:pepper:

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
God I hate those stupid mohawks!

Rest assured, if a guy on a bike has one, odds are 99% he's a squid and doesn't know how to ride.

GT500R

Established Member
We ran into this modded Neon while taking some friends for a ride. It sounded really nice. Definitely had cams and an upgraded turbo, unclear of size though.
We have me (170bs) my buddy who is around 280 video taping and a 220lber in the back seat. Puts me at 4671 lbs for this race.

The was really cool, after we slowed down he just looked over and shrugged at us.

KB vert top down vs STG 3 Neon /w Cams+turbo swap

not saying it didn't, but how do you know when a neon riding on the highway has a cam and an upgraded turbo ?

just wondering, its like saying you could tell my volvo had a cam and bigger turbo

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
not saying it didn't, but how do you know when a neon riding on the highway has a cam and an upgraded turbo ?

just wondering, its like saying you could tell my volvo had a cam and bigger turbo

i think he knows that kid...

Red94SVT

Established Member
nice kills i love how the neon shifted at least twice while you walked him in one gear :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread