KB supercharger

foxbodygt90

Established Member
Hey guy's have a question before pulling the trigger on this sucker, my question is which one would be better to get the blowzilla or flowzilla? reason being that i want to keep the cobra as stock as possible without upgrading to many parts.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
There is a guy on our local mustang board that is selling a nice used KB Blowzilla. If you are interested I will post a link.

The only difference between the two blowers (as far as I know) is the inlet on a flowzilla is bigger then the blowzilla...... I had a 93 Cobra about 5 years ago that had a Flowzilla/Blowzilla Kenne Bell. It ran great and was stock other than a bigger fuel pump, full exhaust, 73mm C&L and a 70mm T-body.

Dan

Established Member
Hey guy's have a question before pulling the trigger on this sucker, my question is which one would be better to get the blowzilla or flowzilla? reason being that i want to keep the cobra as stock as possible without upgrading to many parts.

My understanding is that the term Blowzilla refers to the sizing of the blower itself (the 2200 size as compared to the 1500) and that the term Flowzilla refers to an optional intake manifold (flows more air than the standard KB intake).

The Flowzilla manifold disables the EGR and would be an issue for some in regards to smog testing compliance.

- Dan

Users who are viewing this thread