KB stg3 TB issues?

noslo50

Established Member
Have any of you others with a KB stage 3 have issues with hanging idle and slight surging while holding a steady low cruise rpm? Just trying to find out how isolated the TB issue is/was were all early TB affected? Jerry

2kmelat

Established Member
if its hanging at 1200 rpm for a couple of second its normal. call jon on the surging he can make it better. mine did it and almost gone.

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
yea alot of the early ones were bad for that, but KB fixed all of them i thought, Jon's tune also made the drivability alot better. he has his own drive by wire file that he made.

noslo50

Established Member
Jon has already tuned it,still had hanging on idle return and surging,so i sent it to kb as we still had issues with it, i was just trying to find out if it was all of them(earlier version) or an isolated issue. thanks for the replies in advance guys. Jerry

2kmelat

Established Member
dont give up on jon he can take care of u he got mine almost perfect. I need to try different plug the he told me about and damm i forget what they are ill find out.

noslo50

Established Member
I won,t he has done great, but it was a his suggestion that i sent it back to kb to get it replaced. Jerry

Users who are viewing this thread