KB Pulley

txyaloo

Established Member
Does anyone know of a company besides KB that sells a 3.5" pulley for the 2.3L? The largest I've found is a 3.3", and I'd rather not run that on my stock block.

txyaloo

Established Member
3.3 with a 6lb lower on a stock block will be perfect. Probably right at 15lbs and should make 450 rwhp.

I'm trying to stay under 450rhwp. I'd like to keep my stock block together as long as possible. If I went with a 3.3 or a 3.2, I'd probably switch to a 4lb lower.

KB makes a 3.5 and even a 4.0 I think. But if you want something different than check out these then. The numbers in my sig. are on stock block with a 5# lower and 3.2 upper on pump gas. When we did the tune on the 3.5 it was 20hp less.

http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/SFPH/lightning/ps_ts_nonslip_pulley_system.htm

When I sent the KB in for a rebuild, I asked KB to install a 3.5" pulley on it before sending it back. They didn't. I'd rather spend my money elsewhere rather than giving them even more money for poor service.

I saw SFPHQ's website earlier when I was looking, but I've never done business with them. I didn't find many reviews on the net either. Have you purchased from them before?

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I'm trying to stay under 450rhwp. I'd like to keep my stock block together as long as possible. If I went with a 3.3 or a 3.2, I'd probably switch to a 4lb lower.

When I sent the KB in for a rebuild, I asked KB to install a 3.5" pulley on it before sending it back. They didn't. I'd rather spend my money elsewhere rather than giving them even more money for poor service.

I saw SFPHQ's website earlier when I was looking, but I've never done business with them. I didn't find many reviews on the net either. Have you purchased from them before?

I have never purchased anything from them before, but I have not heard anything bad about them either. Forgot about Billet flow, they make pulleys for the KB's as well. Might want to give them a call. I know everyone that has had there pulleys love them.

http://www.billetflow.com/index2.htm

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Its all in the tune brother. Im making 466/536 no cool down and no ice. Im running a 6lb lower 3 inch upper with longtubes and only 11 degrees of timing. Boost is 16-18 depending on the weather.

Users who are viewing this thread