KB install in progress...test drive

Yell98CobraVert

Established Member
The weather in the Seattle area cooperated, the doors of the shop opened, and my final fears were put to sleep. She idled smoothly at 750 rpm's....
at only 3/4 throttle the rear tires would break loose and the rear end would go what ever way I wanted it to... I fealt no engine hesitation through shifts up to 5,600 rpm. I am waiting for an answer to a possibly stupid question as to , "is there a break in period on the KB", before I WOT. Guess it is time to ask for suggestions on a great looking tire that will handle this KB? Pics Monday.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Yell98CobraVert said:
The weather in the Seattle area cooperated, the doors of the shop opened, and my final fears were put to sleep. She idled smoothly at 750 rpm's....
at only 3/4 throttle the rear tires would break loose and the rear end would go what ever way I wanted it to... I fealt no engine hesitation through shifts up to 5,600 rpm. I am waiting for an answer to a possibly stupid question as to , "is there a break in period on the KB", before I WOT. Guess it is time to ask for suggestions on a great looking tire that will handle this KB? Pics Monday.

read the intstructions. On centris, it usually just a 20 min idle period, but roots and ts are totally different. Read the instructions. And CONGRATS!

Yell98CobraVert

Established Member
SVTHorsnake said:
read the intstructions. On centris, it usually just a 20 min idle period, but roots and ts are totally different. Read the instructions. And CONGRATS!

I've read and reread the instructions but I did not find anything concerning a "break-in period". I will just play it safe for a while....it is still a hell of alot of fun to drive!

Users who are viewing this thread