kb install help

ron_lightning04

Established Member
:thumbsup: hey guys im just getting to the kb finishing i know it has been forever but i have been working alot ...ALOT!!

anyways .. i am installing the farthest back super charger bold on the driver side

and the instrutions say to remove allen bolt and tilt acuator out to get it in but i cant seem to get accuator out any tricks

lates ron,

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Yes the easyest way is to put it all back in the box and mail it to me and I will take care of it for you :lol: . J/K im sure LL and all the other KB owner's on here will chime in.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I put the bolt in the hole on supercharger then lowered the blower down. Is a lot easier with 2 people but I have done it by myself. -Mat-

ron_lightning04

Established Member
i hope i wanna get her back on the road she has been down for about 5 weeks hehe

work sucks :( but my time i will run will make it up

lates ron,

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
This isnt going to help you any, but I didnt have any trouble with mine at all. If you are having trouble getting the actuator out, which is what the instructions say to do, you might have to take the entire blower off and take the actuator off with it right in front of you, instead of on the truck. As I said, I didnt have any trouble with mine, or any of the ones Ive put on, so I dont exactly understand the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread