KB guys, got two questions 4 ya

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I got mine through my tuner. I paid a little less than $3K. Are you in the military? If you are, KB offers a 5% military discount. Just FYI...

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I got mine used off ebay. I'd buy a used one again without worry, just use paypal and a cc just in case. There will be plenty more for sale soon.

FordFanStan

Established Member
VPRPWR bought his used not that long ago and it went out immediately after he installed it. Sent it to KB and $500 later its like brand new. They completely rebuilt it and I think it even came with a new warranty.. Stan

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
Mine has about 2K on it and I plan on taking some parts off my truck. C&L w/ same mileage to go with it if you're interested.

To answer the original question, I think I paid 3K through an SV.

silversvt02

OIL FIELD BABY!!!!
Established Member
handsome devil said:
Mine has about 2K on it and I plan on taking some parts off my truck. C&L w/ same mileage to go with it if you're interested.

To answer the original question, I think I paid 3K through an SV.

yes interested, please pm me with a price on both. also please tell me your hp/tq numbers, with some info on your engine. thanks :rockon: :rockon:

drohan8592

Established Member
i'm in the military, and if you've been to IRAQ KB will give you a 10% discount. regardless, my installer matched the price from KB. so the prices are not set in stone like everybody thinks.

drohan8592

Established Member
oh, and you can only buy one to install yourself from KB. a KB dealer can't sell you one unless he is going to install it.good luck

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
I bought mine of a local guy on NLOC site for $2550. It had about 3K miles on it, and it also came with a JLP sheetmetal intake, Accufab polished TB, pulley tool, and the KB sticker.

camcojb

Established Member
drohan8592 said:
oh, and you can only buy one to install yourself from KB. a KB dealer can't sell you one unless he is going to install it.good luck

That is not true. I bought mine from a dealer and a couple friends bought theirs through dealers; we all did our own installs.

The best deals are going to be on good low-mileage used ones as with all the turbos and Whipples out now there are/will-be a lot of used ones on the market.

Jody

drohan8592

Established Member
camcojb said:
That is not true. I bought mine from a dealer and a couple friends bought theirs through dealers; we all did our own installs.

The best deals are going to be on good low-mileage used ones as with all the turbos and Whipples out now there are/will-be a lot of used ones on the market.

Jody
oh okay, well that is what kenne bell told me at least. i remember calling around before and everybody i spoke to said they couldn't sell me the blower without installing it. i called kenne bell and they said it's their policy for their vendors to install all of their blowers. if you want to do the install yourself you would have to buy from them(kenne bell) maybe things have changed

either way, good luck and i hope you get a good deal on the blower.

Users who are viewing this thread