KB for Eaton plus cash

Rviscosi

Established Member
Anyone local to SE PA interested in swapping up to a KB blower? I have the boost a pump, bigger injectors, big oval throttle body, 2.2 L blower, flip chip and bigger maf. Make an offer. Car makes 591 rwhp with 3.5" upper and 9" lower making 16-17 psi. If I trade my car in I won't get a dime for the bigger blower so I may as well swap it.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well, if you dont get anyone local to swap you considering parting out? I'd be interested in a few things.

Red99SVT

Established Member
I would be interested and have all the stock stuff. I am not local, but could arrange shipping and all. Please let me know.

Nathan

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
i'm very interested. i have a stock eaton and a steig stage 4 ported eaton, i'd trade either one. pm me with moe info and we'll see if we can work something out.

Frank

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Not to rob the thread... but a 9 lb lower and a 3.5 upper should make like 23+ lbs of boost! LOL I have a 6 lb lower with a 3.5 upper and im making 18 lbs of boost. May wanna look into that. :thumbsup:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Jdaniel said:
Not to rob the thread... but a 9 lb lower and a 3.5 upper should make like 23+ lbs of boost! LOL I have a 6 lb lower with a 3.5 upper and im making 18 lbs of boost. May wanna look into that. :thumbsup:

9" lower, not 9lb lower

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Rviscosi said:
Anyone local to SE PA interested in swapping up to a KB blower? I have the boost a pump, bigger injectors, big oval throttle body, 2.2 L blower, flip chip and bigger maf. Make an offer. Car makes 591 rwhp with 3.5" upper and 9" lower making 16-17 psi. If I trade my car in I won't get a dime for the bigger blower so I may as well swap it.

i will e-mail me at [email protected]

Rviscosi

Established Member
phillySVT, ignore my PM, I thought you were interested in swappin entire cars. Since your the closest, PM me again on what you were thinking. For now I'll see what comes of this before entertaining other offers. Thanks for the interest guys and anyone else can still post and make offers. I would prefer local though.

Rviscosi

Established Member
luvthatstang said:
I have a bone stock '03...interested in upgrades. email me at: [email protected] let me know what you are thhinking and how much you're wanting.
Thanks,
CT

I have alot of local people pm'ing, if nothing works out I'll let you know.

Rviscosi

Established Member
PM returned. I will try and get some more info. on Wed. for having JLP do the swap and then tuning of both cars. Thanks for the interest.

Users who are viewing this thread