KB Cobra vs N20 3v GT

Ford2ner

Established Member
So there's a guy that has been running his mouth for over a year now claiming how I can't drive, will get gapped by him etc..

Well we finally ran. As far as I know his car made around 320 n/a 470whp on a 150 shot. This is one of those guys that says "a chase is a race" and does not race fair and takes off as soon as the racers are asked if ready..

He will only run an 1/8th mile race (which are normally short) so that he can jump out and the higher power car will spin and not beat him til after the finish.

Long story short I was on my street tune, roughly 600whp but I was on my Toyo R888 and he was on his M/T radials. I don't really feel like going to deep on the details explaining his ignorance but out of 6 races, all of which giving him the hit on the rolls I put bus lengths on him.

Here is one of the digs and one of the rolls. Notice on the dig how he only counts to 1 but I was ready lol.
I knew it was going to be a walk in the park and I was going to walk him but I had to shut him up, he calls himself the "street king".

Dig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ufnn3dDu0U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Roll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rVQLZnuM9w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

wma8706

Established Member
Bringing a knife to a gun fight. You had that car covered by more than 130whp. R888's are awesome tires for street driven high HP cars!

Ford2ner

Established Member
Lol yeah. I guess he feels if he beat me he could rub it in my face bad but if he lost he has the excuse of me out powering him.. He said if he wasnt spinning he would've got me. We are going to the track Friday and he wants to compare 1/8th mile times. But is now asking for his back tires on the line, I told him I don't care. When in hooking it's gonna be worse for him

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Wow. I hate the spinning excuse. Should've told him you would've given him two cars and the hit then. Can't wait to see the track vids

Edit: Just saw in your signature your best 1/8th is a 6.79! Holy shit! That 150 shot 3V will never see a high 6 second 1/8th pass in its current set up lol

Last edited:

KoBra_98

TT04 98KoBra 70Boss302
Established Member
Good Kill op and R888s are some killer treads, i hope you murder him at the track too!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Hahahahaha! Oh my gosh, you could've made a damn sandwich before you took off and still caught him and walked by! I hate people like that who have absolutely no idea how fast anything is. Don't get me wrong I'm sure a nitrous 3v moves out but you can't even attempt to compare that to a 600rwhp car.

Awesome kill story, I have the same problem with punks around here only were talking they have stock supercharged cobalts and think they're the baddest thing ever LOL

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Nitrous 3V < KB Cobra.

That's more Pullied/Ported territory and the guy is a D-Bag for even thinking of comparing his shit box to a KB Cobra.

Still love me some TS Cobra's. :)

Good murder OP!

Ford2ner

Established Member
Thanks guys! It ended up raining track day. Spent all day getting everything ready then 15 minutes of rain right when the track opened shut it down for the night..

Users who are viewing this thread