KB Cobra vs. F4i

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
I can't beleive that Cobra got beat so bad..... I drag raced bikes for years, most, not all, 600's run in the 11's with an average rider...

jleews6

Established Member
That cobra runs ok but I would think he would handle that 600 a little easier.That bike should only trap in the low 120s.

Great video though.Thanks

Wild Bill

Established Member
Damm that was awesome!His Cobra really moves.I almost got the adrenalin rush just from the vid!:thumbsup:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Awesome vid, looked pretty friggin close to me, but what do I know...

tommygun

Established Member
driver played alot in the cobra losing so bad (ie bad shifts, and not leaving under boost aka brake boosting)

I have beat 3 diff model 600s (02-03 models) with my 460rwhp car. I would hang side by side and then pull on them past 100mph. we were racing 40-140.

one thing in that vid, once the cobra was in 5th he was pulling the bike back in

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
sick vid, wish the cobra has a 75 shot to reel him is super quick, but that bike seems like he couldn;t handle the cobra top end baby!!!! :nonono:

Silver 03 Cobra

There were at least two in the 03. plus th weight of a vert. I'm not making excuses. 600's can trap closer to 128 in the 1/4. But, this is another case where street racing and real world are two different things. Most 1/8 tracks I go to most sportbikes are barely faster that I am. But, they are average drivers on street tires and can not launch. There is a guy that has a ZX12 and I'm faster than him ET wise and almost out trap him. And Harley's, forget it.

I'd say it was about right and the KB'd 03 did pretty well.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
hey silversnake, you are right, but he was reeling him in, in 5th gear and 6th quick wish they would have showed more, so it could have hit like 170!! :nono:

MINI_ME

Established Member
a 600 is nothing to under estimate nowdays, out of the factory they put down over 100 rwhp bone stock,(and who knows what the guy had done to the F4i besides the exaust) and they weigh in at a whole 410lbs wet. That was impressive that the cobra was doing that well. It was a good video and the blower whine was great!:bowdown: :beer:

RyClef331

Established Member
Holy Crap thats some whine... Nice vid. I think I just proved to a kid i work with that his bike really isn't invincible.

8banger

just a neon
Established Member
umm....i doubt that cobra had 540hp, it wasnt grabbing R's fast enough. Awesome video though, that Cobra was gettin pushed to the limit over and over again...haha

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Originally posted by 8banger
umm....i doubt that cobra had 540hp, it wasnt grabbing R's fast enough. Awesome video though, that Cobra was gettin pushed to the limit over and over again...haha

Did you not look at the dyno sheet?

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Hmmmm, I don't know what to even make of that vid. If he is putting down those kind of numbers he should have walked away from the bike. In my '98 I raced 600's and would stay even to up around 110 then start pulling by and that was with only 420rwhp or so. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread