KB Cobra vs 92 383 Formula

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
He didnt have a chance w/o spray, was LT1 motor

Don't understatement LT1s...With a solid roller a 383 LT1 can make well into the 400s N/A..With weight reduction, the right stall and tire one might surprise you at a dragstrip or in a heads up drag race.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Don't understatement LT1s...With a solid roller a 383 LT1 can make well into the 400s N/A..With weight reduction, the right stall and tire one might surprise you at a dragstrip or in a heads up drag race.

im betting its a TPI motor. in the pics its speed density and has the serpentine setup of a TPI car. not many people change the LT1 style intake to a completely different setup. LT1/LT4 dont flow bad enough when ported to need an entire new unit.,

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Great races, that Formula must suprise alot of people!

Looked to me like they changed the TPI for a Holley Stealth Ram intake.

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member
I've always liked that body style formula. I have raced on that street many times.

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
nice to see something different for a change... props to formula for giving it a try..

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member

dont forget the mullet

Users who are viewing this thread