KB BAS install ?'s

dangerzone

Established Member
I searched before posting this thread but all pics were delete. Im installing a KB BAS on 07 gt500. I Know it hooks into red wire pin D5 but i cant find it. any help is greatly appreciated guys.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Found mine

ed9ce1c4.jpg

3d2ff93f.jpg

dangerzone

Established Member
No instructions. I picked it up a NIB but no paperwork. Thanx for helping but its a BAS (boost-as-spark). KB faxed me the instruction but its too blury and i can read it.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Oh sorry, I skimmed a little to fast.

I haven't heard of anyone running bas in the gt500

Van@RevanRacing

No one's running a BAS on 07-10 gt500?????i need to know what wires to tie into if anyone can help..thanx

You need a DUAL Boost A Pump for the Fuel System on a GT500 because it has two FPDM's or Fuel Pump Driver Module's.

You should not use a Boost A Spark for the Fuel System on a GT500 as it is not designed for this application.

Are you trying to use the BAS for something other than the fuel system?

Van

dangerzone

Established Member
I have the Dual BAP for the fuel system, and was wanting to install my BOOST A SPARK for the ignition to reduce spark blowing.

This thread has nothing to do with a BAP!

Van@RevanRacing

I have the Dual BAP for the fuel system, and was wanting to install my BOOST A SPARK for the ignition to reduce spark blowing.

This thread has nothing to do with a BAP!

With that stated, I've never had a single car or customer install a boost a spark on a GT500. EVER since 2006.

Van

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Why do you need a bas for a gt500. You spark blow out may be the plugs an gap your using. There are guys. Running a 1000plus hp on the stock ignition

Users who are viewing this thread