KB BAP OR 60lb injectors??

04spinbra

Established Member
i have an 04 cobra with a mafia.. say i want to get over 515/525 with a ported blower!!! Can I go with just the 60lb injector or KB BAP or Both??? Ive heard alot of story about the BAP and to pretty much stay away, so im woundering if i can go with the 60lb injectors only?? thanks

RussZTT

Established Member
i have an 04 cobra with a mafia.. say i want to get over 515/525 with a ported blower!!! Can I go with just the 60lb injector or KB BAP or Both??? Ive heard alot of story about the BAP and to pretty much stay away, so im woundering if i can go with the 60lb injectors only?? thanks
Your going to need both. The BAP actually raises the voltage to produce more fuel (like a bigger fuel pump). But that wont do any good if the stock injectors are maxed out without the BAP. :beer:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Yes you will need to run both just like the above replier stated, if not!, well :cuss:

04spinbra

Established Member
gotcha!! thanks!! yeah i didnt know if i step up to the bigger injectors if they would still be maxed or if that would give you more room?!?! but ive been reading more threads about the BAP and how people have had some problems!!

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
gotcha!! thanks!! yeah i didnt know if i step up to the bigger injectors if they would still be maxed or if that would give you more room?!?! but ive been reading more threads about the BAP and how people have had some problems!!

Many, many people run the bap without problems.

Make sure and get the Wire Upgrade if you get it..

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
WRONG! YOU WILL BE FINE WITH JUST A BAP WITH JUST A PORTED SET UP.....some have been known to not even run a bap.....few max the injectors out......i do recomend getting 60's though incase you want to go twin screw in the future:)

Last edited:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
You could get away with just a BAP. Also double check you fuel pump duty cycle to make sure it's safe and still have some room.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
WRONG! YOU WILL BE FINE WITH JUST A BAP WITH JUST A PORTED SET UP.....some have been known to not even run a bap.....few max the injectors out......i do recomend getting 60's though incase you want to go twin screw in the future:)

Finally someone giving the right advice.

04spinbra: You will be just fine with a BAP. Your injectors will not(at least shouldn't) max out with that setup. If you plan on making more power in the future, 60's will definitely be needed. If you can front the cash for both, go for it. The 60's are not needed at this point though. Check your injector duty cycle though when you get it tuned.

Last edited:

RussZTT

Established Member
The duty cycle is pretty damn high with over 515rwhp, maxed out? No. Piece of mind, I would get bigger injectors.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread