KB 94 mustang GT

TVLA147

Established Member
hey guys, I figured I'd post some pics up here. Its no 650 hp 03/04 cobra, but its fun, clean, and is original. The pics may not show it, but its very clean, no scratches, all original paint, completely stock and original interior, etc. Enjoy! :banana:
here are some from a local meet with a bunch of friends at the airport.
IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

and one from an NY mustang car show
IMG_1576.jpg

TVLA147

Established Member
and yes, the rear will receive wheel spacers, MM coil overs on all 4 corners, and the rear will come down some more, as will the front.

bzubke1

Established Member
I think that a great looking car. How does the KB do in day to day driving? Do you think you could daily drive the car with the KB on it?

70Maverick

Established Member
That is a sweet ride man. I have a bright blue 94 myself and I love it. One request though. Please do something with the wire radiator hose tie down/support. I wish I had a KB for mine! :D

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
nice! hope yours is fastest in that 1st 2 pics of lineup of imports lol yours or the new sti I would say?,either way MUSTANG FTW!

How do you like the kb?

kb isnt very well kno for being good on our pushrod cars, alot of people have tunning and overheating issues,but they are nasty on the 4 valve cobras, I kno few people that sold there kb due to the car driving and running hot and like shit and dynoing horrible numbers,they are only kno for torque, as I can tell from your sig only 290rwhp and 350tq? I would still say you should have more power left in that setup if ur sig is correct of 10-12 psi, 10-12 psi with a centrif on are cars is 300-400+rwhp easy.but anything under 300rwhp on a sc seems very low.

Let us kno ur feedback and nice car!

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
nice! hope yours is fastest in that 1st 2 pics of lineup of imports lol yours or the new sti I would say?,either way MUSTANG FTW!

How do you like the kb?

kb isnt very well kno for being good on our pushrod cars, alot of people have tunning and overheating issues,but they are nasty on the 4 valve cobras, I kno few people that sold there kb due to the car driving and running hot and like shit and dynoing horrible numbers,they are only kno for torque, as I can tell from your sig only 290rwhp and 350tq? I would still say you should have more power left in that setup if ur sig is correct of 10-12 psi, 10-12 psi with a centrif on are cars is 300-400+rwhp easy.but anything under 300rwhp on a sc seems very low.

Let us kno ur feedback and nice car!

Yeah but you have to think, his car probably dynoed 200 rwhp stock so 290 is almost a 50% improvement.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
What he has id good for a stock bottom end on a 5.0 i have the same set up on my 95 but i have a forged bottom end 8.5 to 1 ratio i had it built just for the kb. mines 400 to the rear and 520 tq and thats at 8lbs of boost . mine will put out much more , but for what i use the car for its just fine for me. good to see another kb 5.0 out there. have fun man, gotta love that whine of the kb .
6401190126_large.jpg

Last edited:

BLK93GT

Established Member
Nice car man, I'm from Plattsburgh, NY..not far away.

I have installed a few KB's on 5.0's and never had an single issue with one.

TVLA147

Established Member
at stellar591: yes, those are my friends lol, both subies are fairly quick, the civics, not so much lol

bzubke1: the car is only driven about 400-800 miles a year, and rarely twice a week so I wouldn't know... Its pretty much one big heat pump, so I doubt well at all.

70Maverick: the wire on the alt will be taken care of soon, I'm not sure how I want to go about it though. any suggestions?

the numbers are very low because it was heat soaked, only ran to 4500 rpm, had AWEFUL mufflers, and a pegged maf. We have a meth kit sitting on the table, borla mufflers now, and as soon as we get a new maf, I believe we should be looking at about 320 rwhp or so with the maf and meth. The KB on the pushrods are not effecient, but sure are fun because it screams, makes full torque at 2200 rpm, and it just really fun!

and yes, I went the paint is all stock. Oh and right now, the car has a horrible time idleing, but with a new maf, I hope that takes care of it. any suggestions for what else should be done for more power to be unleashed or having it run better? Thanks guys!

Mustanger

Established Member
That is exactly what I want for my car! Look at that torque! Imagine how much fun driving in the real world...redlight to redlight....should be awesome!

Also What strut tower chrome brace is that??? It clears the blower nicely...I want one!

We have more like 180 to the rear wheels stock I think... & a 2:73 rear gear! LOL wanna race?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread