kb 40 amp bap brand new, tr7ix's

rexisme

Established Member
Alright, I have a couple things for sale. I ony take paypal and am verified. I can take pics if need be but they will be iphone pics due to the digi being MIA.

- KB 40 amp BAP with wire upgrade- SOLD.
-NGK tr7ix's-brand new- $45 paypal'd shipped.

No dibs, money talks.

I also have some 03/04 cobra specific parts (flsfc's,plenum,diff brace) for sale so check over their (terminator specific)as well. Thanks.

Last edited:

kratos2250

Established Member
I'll take the BAP with the wire upgrade. I just want to see a pic of it please. e-mail it to [email protected] I will pay tonight I have paypal ready Is it the lethal wiring upgrade?

Last edited:

rexisme

Established Member
Check over where? I'm interested in 03 cobra rocker panels if you have them. let me know and PM me a price... thanks

Sorry bro, edited to end confusion. You probably didnt find it though due to the mods having to approve the ad.

rexisme

Established Member
02gt, the deadline we agreed on of noon today has passed. I am no longer holding it for you. I already sent you a pm but I am publicly telling you, DO NOT SEND MONEY. Kratos, you were next, you have been texted w/ payment info.... 03blksvt, if he falls through, its yours.

03.BLK.SVT

Established Member
02gt, the deadline we agreed on of noon today has passed. I am no longer holding it for you. I already sent you a pm but I am publicly telling you, DO NOT SEND MONEY. Kratos, you were next, you have been texted w/ payment info.... 03blksvt, if he falls through, its yours.

Whats his time frame to pay???

rexisme

Established Member
Payment received kratos... please check your pm to confirm thats the addy you want the part sent to... I prefer early today (its 2am right now) so it can ship today.....

Users who are viewing this thread