KB 2.8LC Questions

rand

Established Member
I just bought the replacement for my 2011 that I totaled and the new shelby has the above mentioned blower. The replacement is a 2011 black stripe delete svtpp. It has the 3 inch pulley making 18psi and 720rwhp. I believe its a stage 3 kit. The previous owner also put on a 1 piece driveshaft and LCAs.

What other supporting mods are most of you doing for this blower and power level? I'm already going to order the new M/T comp tires for the rear, new ford racing cobra jet springs, tokico d-specs adjustable, steeda adj uca and mount, bmr adj panhard bar and brace. I'll be putting on my old afco dual fan, larger h/e reservoir tank, metco aux idler pulley, aeroforce gauge, frpp boost gauge, and lca relocation brackets.

My intentions are for it to be a dd, occasional street brawl and track days as well. I will also be buying a set of big and littles (racestar) with m&h racemasters. Thanks.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Hmm stage 3 kit huh ? So I would guess it has the supporting fuel mods. Sounds like a beast indeed. Putting those parts on it that you had from before sounds good, and it sounds as if your setting the suspension well.

Def sounds like it will be beastly.

Users who are viewing this thread