KB 2.2 Polished for sale

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
This is a new style polished 2.2 Kb made to take the single blade TB. Blower has about 5,000 street miles on it. No Nos has been sprayed with it. It definatley adds some bling to your engine bay. I'm located in SE pa and can ship if neccesary. It comes with a 3.0 and 3.25 pulley.

Make an offer

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Good luck with the sale Philly! Why didn't you put on Corey's blower? MACA bump

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
zaxjax said:
Good luck with the sale Philly! Why didn't you put on Corey's blower? MACA bump

I sold my car...I think. The guy left a deposit early yesterday. So I posted this thread since I wont be needing the blower. I decided to hold off on posting my Exhaust (kooks/x/Mac) for sale till I heard the exhaust on the car I'm planing to buy in person. The buyer called me early this morning and told me he doesn't think he can get financing. He just called me tonight and said his parents are going to co-sign. Something just seems fishy at this point so I think my car won't be sold. I really only posted this becuase I believed my car was sold. I've been trying to sell my car in order to buy another termie.

Fuerza

Established Member
Any idea of what your wanting to get for the KB? I don't want to throw out lowball numbers and make myself look like an ass.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Do you still have your ported blower on it? I'd be interested in taking that off your hands if you keep the car.

Users who are viewing this thread