KB 2.2 for 99-04 2V

whipplecharged0

Established Member
Other than the bypass valve, is everything there to bolt this kit right up on the car without having to search for stuff to finish the installation? Nuts, bolts, pulleys, belts, ect....

markw351

Established Member
I don't think there is a belt, but all the hardware, brackets, pulleys, BAP, wiring harnesses and everything is still in the plastic packages. I took pics of a lot of it i'm getting ready to upload them. Like i said the whole kit came to me new except the blower, intercooler, and intake manifold which the blower is still bolted to. The heat exchanger, pump and everything else is brand new.

Last edited:

markw351

Established Member
pics

PICS008.gif

PICS010.gif

PICS005.gif

Last edited:

Lad30nyc

Established Member
this kit was intended to work with a stock set up so there is no need for a 99-04 2v to run a cobra gas tank and pump, what is your price with out those items?

markw351

Established Member
This is a 2.2 (not a 2.1)which was never intended to be put on a stock 2V. In fact i believe when they first came out KB would not even sell them to someone without a forged motor. Yes it will run on a stock fuel pump set up with the BAP to a point on low boost(4 inch pulley makes 7-8 lbs and 400rwhp), but once you add a built motor this kit is capable of making over 600RWHP. But wthout the cobra tank and pumps i'll take $3500+shipping. which is somewhere around $150 i would guess.

Oh and that is not a 4 inch pulley either.

Last edited:

markw351

Established Member
It wasn't really bad info. I've seen a number of guys run these blowers on stock 2Vs. They just keep it tuned down until they build the motor. This is a great blower in that regard because it allows you to grow way more than a 2.1 and at this price its cheaper even with requiring a custom tune.

Ronias

Established Member
willing to sell the kit without the cobra tank and pumps? I also have a brand new T76 turbo for sale if your interested

markw351

Established Member
so on the stock bottom end this setup would not be a very wise decision??

Sure it would be. You would just have put a 4 inch pulley on it to keep the boost at 7-8lbs and then it would make the same as a 2.1 (about 400rwhp) except later down the road if you forge the bottom end you could make some serious power. That was my plan for this kit. Just decided i didn't need a cobra and this on my saleen. One fast car is enough.

Yes i will sell it without the tank and pumps. $3500+shipping.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread