KB 2.1 + accufab throttle body + JLT intake

zoom1523

Established Member
This is off of my 96 cobra so its for a "B" head engine. There isnt anything wrong with it at all. It was installed in september and has a hair over 1000 miles on it. This is a polished unit not the black one. The air inlet was also custom polished to match. The throttle body is a massive single blade throttle body attached to a JLT cold air intake.

$3,000 for everything plus shipping and fees.

PicsCobra037.jpg

zoom1523

Established Member
i forgot to mention that the IAC sensor is already relocated to the proper spot so that will save someone a nice chunk of money.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
I would not need the JLT if the other fellow still needed it, how much shipped to GA 30064? Does it come with injectors, maf, fuel pump and what pulley is on it? Does it have warranty papers?

zoom1523

Established Member
I would not need the JLT if the other fellow still needed it, how much shipped to GA 30064? Does it come with injectors, maf, fuel pump and what pulley is on it? Does it have warranty papers?

This does not come with injectors, fuel pump or the MAF. The pulley that is on it is a 9lb'er. As far as shipping cost goes i have boxed this stuff up but i would guess that it would be probably around $50.

Users who are viewing this thread