KB/'13 question?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
possibly since the engine is essentially the same as the current 5.4, just bored out to 5.8 with lots internals changed and redone. ill wait for one of these engine guys on here to respond and it also might be too early to know...thoug im hearing alot of aftermarket parts will be crossed over to the 2013 model

04svtsnke

Established Member
I'm pretty sure in 5.0 mag they said the lower intake and accessories are the same as the 5.4( same the intercooler itself as its a better unit). It should have the same bolt style and everything. You have a pm sir!

91svtbird

Established Member
The most important question I would be concerned about is....Did Ford make it extremely difficult if not impossible for the aftermarket to be able to access the new computer in the 2013 to make the necessary changes needed if one was to do any modifications?

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
The most important question I would be concerned about is....Did Ford make it extremely difficult if not impossible for the aftermarket to be able to access the new computer in the 2013 to make the necessary changes needed if one was to do any modifications?

True story!

The best question should be....where dem hackers at yo!

Users who are viewing this thread