Kansas City cruise and drag strip night in the works for June 19th!

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
A bunch of us from KC-Mustangs are going to have a cruise and then hit the drag strip for grudge night on June 19th! Anyone here interested in going?

So far the plan is to meet up south of Kansas City, and tour the city in a big convoy of Mustangs! We are still deciding whether to visit MC-Racing for some dyno pulls, but either way at 5:30PM the gates open at KCIR for grudge night! So we all planned to hang out and race the night away!

We also might be making some t-shirts and offering some things like raffles for different parts and things. Reply to this or shoot me a PM if you're interested!

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Did I happen to meet you at KCIR about two months ago? There was a comp orange cobra that showed up around 7 and sat for a while. Was running high 11's. I had a black 02' ford Explorer that went up against a green 00' Mountaineer like 10 times:) I would like to go if I can. Aiming to hit 14's:)

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
I don't think it was me. I haven't been to KCIR with my Cobra yet.. You're welcome to hook up with us there!

cbr1000

Established Member
I would be in, but I don't have my car yet.... PM me next time around KCIR is down the street from me.. I'm in Lee's Summit. Car should be here in a couple weeks.

Who do you let work on your car in KC? I've got a 2010 gt500 on order and I'm looking for a shop to work with..

The Traveler

Established Member
...Who do you let work on your car in KC? I've got a 2010 gt500 on order and I'm looking for a shop to work with..

MC Racing in Merriam does really good work. I had them do a lot of work on my old '99 Cobra and on my current '03 Cobra. Great shop all around.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Yea they are a great shop. We got a bunch of guys from KC mustangs going! So let us know guys.

Users who are viewing this thread