Kaminari anyone?

chknhwk

Trying to get some information on this company and I was wondering if anyone had the Kaminari sides on their Cobras...
Any help would be appreciated!!

chknhwk

Originally posted by esqeddy
Link?

LINK!

Hope this works.

I know most of the kit is ghey (as was so eloquently put earlier) but I think the sides would look decent on my Contour. Just need the length to see how close it would be.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
the only thing about the kaminari kit that isnt completely :xpl: is the side skirts...I dont care 1 bit for them but they dont scream honda to me....well Lets face it I dont like the anything about the kit at all.....hopefully you will decide on saleen, steeda,stalker,or anything else for that matter...

Good luck

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I can't really tell by the picture, but the wing might not be that bad. As for the rest of the kit, it's not really my liking.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I like their hood for the F-150/Expedition...not the CF one.

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I actually do like the kaminari side skirts. Most of their stuff I don't think is that great but I've seen a few stangs with the side skirts and I do like them.

chknhwk

Thanks guys! I guess no one here has them and if they did they'd be afraid to post. LOL

These are NOT for my Cobra they're for my Contour - the Cobra is getting Saleen sides. :p

Users who are viewing this thread