Kaenen S281 on a 96 Mystic

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
I've searched for hours and have yet to find a pic of a 96 Mystic with the Kaenen spoiler. Would anyone happen to have one (or maybe can photoshop one)? I'm waiting on a price quote to get it painted and I may be ordering one shortly, but I'd really like to see it first. Thanks!!!

Mark185

Established Member
I thought about getting one too.. from some angles it looks sick, and from others it doesn't.. so I decided against it :shrug:

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i was just about to tell you about the mystic with honeycomb taillights but it looks like you've found it. i need to get one too but getting it painted is expensive. i think with all the things i want painted it would be cheaper if i just learned to paint and did it myself. they are rediculous. it cost me $500 just to get my hood fitted and painted. good luck and love the car. nice foglights.

ArkansasMystic

Established Member
Thanks on the fogs! I contacted the local Ford dealer (I've had them do paint work on my Mystic before, know they do good work). The guy quoted me $75 to paint any normal color. He's having to check on the mystic paint, he's suppose to be calling me back with a quote and that'll determine whether or not I get it or not.

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i never thought about calling a dealership for paint. the more i get on this website the more i feel like an ass. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread