K&n fipk

GA Terminator

Established Member
Anyone have one of these? I put one on my L yesterday and to say the least was a major pain to install. I have used K&N systems for years, I have on on my 03 Cobra and was always pleased with them. Anyone else had similar issues with this system?
Thanks

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
eh..it was a little bit of a pain to get it all lined up but didnt think it was anything special

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
Mine, from what I can remember was easy to install. Might want to keep an eye out on the filter rubbing on the bottom side though. Not sure if they all have this issue, but mine was getting chewed up.

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
+1, used it on my past 03 L and this 03 L with no problems. What part of the install was being a pita?

SvtRacing

Established Member
Ive never used one on my truck but few friends had they seem to fall apart. the tube cracked and the boots where junk. I good success out of my 98mm AEM brute force. i ganed another 1lb boost over a JLT with chickenears box

lvgolfer962

Established Member
i had one too. Aside from it looking like cheap plastic it worked great. Imo there are much better units out there for the same or less money

Users who are viewing this thread