K&N Cold Air Intake Kit (63-2579) Mustang GT500 2010-2014

Smoked

Established Member
Brand new in unopened box. I bought it originally thinking I was going to just do the intake as my only mod but as I was looking through what was available for the car I decided I was just going to redo the whole intake system and go with a tune.

Improves Horsepower. The K&N "Fuel Injection Performance Kit". Air Intake kit completely replaces your stock Shelby GT500 Mustangs restrictive stock factory air box and paper filter with a high flow K&N filter assembly and intake tube for a noticeable increase in horsepower, acceleration, and supercharger sound while still providing excellent filtration.

Filters out harmful contaminants. The supplied K&N Filter successfully filter's out harmful contaminants with it's unique layered design. K&N Air Filters are made up of layers of specially treated cotton gauze that are sandwiched between two epoxy-coated aluminum wire screens for durability. K&N uses a specially formulated grade of oil to treat the cotton gauze layers which causes a tackiness throughout the cotton’s microscopic strands creating a powerful filtering media that ensures engine protection.

Straight Forward Installation. Installing the K&N Air Intake Kit on a Shelby GT500 is simple and straight forward using commonly available basic hand tools, with no extra modifications or computer tuning required for proper installation.

Application. This K&N Cold Air Intake kit is specially designed to fit the 2010 to 2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang with no computer tuning required. The average user can change out the intake within 1 hour with simple hand tools.

Estimated horsepower gain of 30.49 HP @ 5200 RPM

I have it here: K N Cold Air Intake Kit 63 2579 Mustang GT500 2010 2014 | eBay

I'm willing to sell it for $255 shipped to a forum user or $250 local pickup in Austin, TX.

Users who are viewing this thread