k-member

98svtconvert

Established Member
i am sure that this has been asked before but i can't use the search function at work. something with the network settings. i want to put on a tube k-member on my 98 just for ease of changing the clutch with long tubes. i don't want to run coil overs though. Will my stock a-arms bolt back on or does someone make a-arms with spring perches that will go with the k-member. thanks for the help.

Justin

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Certain companies produce k-members that allow for the use of stock a-arms.

PA-Racing, for example, you can use the stock a-arms or they do produce tubular a-arms with spring perches.

QA1 also either allows for the use of stock a-arms or has tubular arms with spring perches, I can't remember which.

I believe Granatelli is the same as QA1 in regards to their options with the a-arms as well.

Take a crack at using the search feature when you get off of work. You will find a lot of information on this topic.

19Mystic96

Established Member
I think AJE might allow stock control arms also. I'm not 100% but I know they make a spring perch you can bolt between the k-member and the frame of the car..

98svtconvert

Established Member
D&d

What about D&D. i think that is what i have sitting in my garage. there is no markings on it though. if i can't, i will sell it and buy another one that will work.

Justin

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
The only thing with the qa1 kmember is that fox length a-arms are needed for a perfect alignment. You run out of adjustment .. are most people do atleast.

Users who are viewing this thread