K-member opinions...

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
Alright not trying to start shiat here just wanna hear what people think. I have a small exhaust leak coming from the passenger side header. So I was thinking of ordering a new k-member as well since I have to drop the damn thing to fix the leak. Which one would you suggest for a true street car with maybe one or two trips to the strip a year. Most of my runs are highway runs since I live in Europe right now. No one wants to run from a dead-stop here. When I move back to the states in a year the car may see more strip action but that depends on where I move too also (military)... This is my DD. Keep in mind I have a weekend track car already (TA). I am just feeling like I may be opening myself up for more issues by doing this. What do you guys think? I am going back and forth between the QA-1 and the UPR. Both seem like decent pieces the UPR takes a bit more weight off though and converts to a coil over set-up. I like the QA-1 because I wont have to change much. Hell in the end I will probably just use the old stocker.

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
Maximum Motorsports.

Its not the lightest, but its one of the best built ones, and its strong. Its one of the only ones I would trust for a streetcar. It suppose to hold up well in wrecks from my understanding. Its more of a road race k-member as opposed to a lightweight DR k-member.

Users who are viewing this thread