K.B. "Pulley MOD"

NJ SILVERBULLET

Established Member
I just had Bob (Fade to Black) do one of his K.B. pulley "mods" for me, and all I can say is: BOB IS THE MAN!:thumbsup: His work is excellent and the price is great...I can't believe how great he made that crappy steel pulley look. If anyone is thinking about having this done...JUST DO IT...you won't be disappointed...Thanks again,Bob.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Pics are a must!!!

Mine Before:

Chris_Nelson_KB_Pulleis_001.jpg

After:

Chris_Nelson_KB_Pulleis_003.jpg

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I really need to get my pulley off and send it to Bob. I just need to get my hands on the tool to get it off....

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Mark, and everyone else, I'm glad you like it! I thoroughly enjoy doing them. :thumbsup:

Spencer, an impact gun will get the pulley off with ease. :beer:

NJ SILVERBULLET

Established Member
If I can figure out how to post a picture:shrug: , I will take a couple and show off Bob's work...I don't have a "before" pic, but everyone knows how ugly the stock KB pulley is.

noahdr

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
Mark, and everyone else, I'm glad you like it! I thoroughly enjoy doing them. :thumbsup:

Thats interesting. I've been looking for a way to get that dumb KB pulley off without having to buy the tool HAHA

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:

Yeah, I remember you telling me that a while ago. I just haven't been able to find a high-speed impact at a time when I can go without the pulley for a little while. I have a battery powered impact but it doesn't have enough torque to get the bolt out.

NJ SILVERBULLET

Established Member
I finally have some pics for your viewing pleasure...
svt005.jpg

svt006.jpg

svt007.jpg

svt008.jpg

...yeah, I know, the engine compartment is kinda dirty, but look at that pulley shine.:coolman:

...nothing to see here...just a stock Lightning motor with a couple of bolt-ons.:rollseyes

To the untrained eye (tech inspectors & ricers) it does look pretty stock don't it.:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread