K-9 left in car found dead

ssssnake

Established Member
Dumbasses. Some people leave their babies in the cars too.

I was cleaning my car this weekend, and the temp was somewhere around 90 degrees. I didn't even want to sit in the interior with the door open to clean. Can you imagine being in there with the doors closed? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it would kill you being shut up in there. Why are people so stupid?

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
that is horrible. Shouldn't the person involved get the death penalty since they killed an officer?

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
that is horrible. Shouldn't the person involved get the death penalty since they killed an officer?

While it may have been very stupid, I do not believe that an accidental death results in capital punishment.

tistan

Established Member
It sucks, but it was just a dog. We abort babies every day, and no one gets up in arms about that. Let a dog die and everyone wants to throw the book at the person responsible. I am sure there are a million things going on during a cops day. He probably feels horrible that he let his partner die, not to mention what it is going to do for his career.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
It sucks, but it was just a dog. We abort babies every day, and no one gets up in arms about that. Let a dog die and everyone wants to throw the book at the person responsible. I am sure there are a million things going on during a cops day. He probably feels horrible that he let his partner die, not to mention what it is going to do for his career.

Sorry, but that's no excuse. This guy should be removed from the police force. The cost of training these dogs is not cheap. And a police K-9 isn't 'just a dog'. :nonono::nonono:

tistan

Established Member
Sorry, but that's no excuse. This guy should be removed from the police force. The cost of training these dogs is not cheap. And a police K-9 isn't 'just a dog'. :nonono::nonono:

I don't have a problem with him losing his job. I just don't think he should be looking at criminal charges for this.

Last edited:

Driver500

Established Member
I don't have a problem with him losing his job. I just don't think he should be looking at criminal charges for this.

No. He killed a police dog which is a 3rd degree felony in Texas.

The circumstances should mitigate the severity of sentencing but his actions resulted in the death of a Police Service Animal.

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
No. He killed a police dog which is a 3rd degree felony in Texas.

The circumstances should mitigate the severity of sentencing but his actions resulted in the death of a Police Service Animal.

This is not within the venue of the State of Texas since it was a Federal Officer and a Federal K-9 in a Federal vehicle. Even if it were within Texas law it was not a killing but a negligent act.

However, the CBP officer will be ****ed, as he should if the facts are as presented in the article.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
a guy by me got arrested for hitting pidgeons off of his AC unit with a broom, but cops rarely get in trouble like they should.

TVLA147

Established Member
thats terrible, whoever did that needs a nice shock in the balls and then the death penalty. Thats absolutely disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread