JVC KW-NT1 -- Navigation / Bluetooth / CD / XM / iPod / iPhone

Espo

lP ll llVll lP
Established Member
I have a LIKE NEW JVC KW-NT1 vehicle navigation entertainment system. It is the 2010 model and a double din style unit.
The main reason I choose this unit is because It works FLAWLESS with ANY generation of iPhone/iPod for music and all audio (even streaming Pandora and Youtube).
There is a USB port in the front of the KW-NT1, and all you have to do is plug your apple cable into it and plug your phone/ipod in and you can access all your playlists and music right on the touch screen.
It also includes a memory card slot. You can use it in a few different ways. You can upgrade the maps from google maps, you can add music to the card and listen to it, you can also add photos/videos and look at them on the unit.
The XM radio upgrade is also included ($150)

Only reason for selling it is because I am purchasing a new vehicle WITH navigation and iPod integration.

I am asking $550 SHIPPED for everything including the XM unit and antenna.
I have EVERYTHING that comes with it brand new, including all wires, remotes, manuals, brackets and harnesses.

For more information and to see reviews, see the links below.
CNETs KW-NT1 Review
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APkqfDXd3Xk"]YouTube - JVC KW-NT1 Navigation Receiver[/nomedia]

If you have any questions about this unit, please send me an email and I will answer any questions you have.

photo3cl.jpg

photo1zt.jpg

photo2ko.jpg

kw1r.jpg

kw2g.jpg

kw4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread