Just wanted to say hello and look forward to meeting everyone

Allen2001GT

Established Member
Next weekend i will be moving down to Rockville, MD, huntington at king farm more specifically, as i will be starting the Montgomery County police academy in the early part of january. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and that i look forward to putting names with some faces. I definitely want to make it to some of the events as well as gatherings. I've been browsing around this sub-forum for quite some time and it seems like here would be a good place to gain interest for new friends. I used to have a turbo gt but recently sold it just to take a break from everything for a little while. I do plan on getting back into cars just not until further down the road when i'm through the police academy and some of the stepping stones in my life are taken care of. Well just wanted to write a little something and i'm very excited to make the move as well as meet some of you.

Happy Holidays!

Chad

PureStang

Established Member
welcome!!!! now you need to have your brother get rid of his S4 and buy a stang (we had a discussion a while ago that your brother and i went to the same extension of penn state)

Allen2001GT

Established Member
thanks guys! yeah i remember that. he is a lost cause when it comes to cars so i don't mind him too much anymore. him and his buddies are all about the kraut and i just let em be.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Nice to have you local dude. I remember when you built up that GT, sweet car.

Allen2001GT

Established Member
thanks guys! the car was nice but too much of a money pit for the time being. i'll get back in to another eventually.

Allen2001GT

Established Member
Thanks again guys. I can't wait to get started the pd seems very nice and definitely a good one to be working for. I have a few friends in the department already so it helps to have some insight.

Users who are viewing this thread