Just want to reach out to the guys with an mbrp street cb and lt headers.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I just got a set of arh lt headers 1/78th's with hi flow cats and x pipe today. I was wondering what the mbrp street catback sounds like with these headers. Right now im just stock but next month my na build takes place and wanted to see if any of you guys have any clips of these headers and this catback. Because cold starts with the stock stuff seems loud... Please chyme in, thanks.

whatsup62

Established Member
No clips...I have the MRBP street with Kooks LTs and no cats. To freaking loud!!! Looking for a way to quiet it down some.

calebdnehus

Established Member
I have the full MBRP 3 inch exhaust setup(headers and street catback). Start up is loud for about 3 seconds maybe, but after that it trails off to a nice burble. If you get on it, it sounds good in my opinion. I had slp muffler deletes before my full exhaust and I fell like driving around, this setup is more quite. Those muffler deletes drone constantly and it was a loud drone. My current setup has a mild drone around 1500 rpms but its not bad as the car doesnt spend much time at the rpm under enough loud to cause the drone to be annoying. Hope that makes sense. I can get a video on my iPhone when I go to lunch if you want, I can text it to you to make it easier as well

binaryslave

Established Member
I had pypes long tube headers with hi flow cats, h pipe, and roush axle back. That setup was very very loud.

I now have pypes long tube headers leading to pypes off road connects to mbrp street full 3 inch exhaust. I think it's more defined now deeper but not as loud which is nice. I love the sound.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
I decided to sell my mbrp catback 409 stainless set for $475 as i ordered an arh catback h to go with my arh bottleneck eliminator with cats set up .. I love the sound of the full arh system and now i will have one...if u are interested in my mbrp pm me. i expect to get my new system installed next week which will also be the time i can sell and ship it out...let me know......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread