Just took my car to the shop...

jip

Established Member
to have my headers put on:banana:Man I cant wait to get the car back,it has had an exhaust leak that has been killing me so I decided it was time for an upgrade!:beer:

jip

Established Member
I bought some bassani midlengths from Coolguy10786(great guy to deal with)and also a bassani x-pipe to go with it.

Helomech74

Established Member
I just finished installing some new longtubes in the garage. I have the car down anyway since I am swapping in a Tube K, it was the best time to install them.

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
sounds like a rip off to me, the guy i bought my car from said he got the l/t's installed for 400$.. Also on my LT1 corvette they had to lift the motor up and it took over 5 hours LOL, and they charged me 400$ ( a steal).. Unless im wrong and mid lenghts are as hard as long tubes.

Edit: Maybe not if that includes the x-pipe, overlooked that part.. Whoops now it sounds like a deal to me

jip

Established Member
Thanks back at you:beer: I guess I always want more:lol1:

HA..my soon to wife just came in here and I showed her some CCWs for sale in the market place...She said we are you going to be done buying stuff the car?:lol1:

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
$390 is a really good deal, the cheapest quote I got a while back was $600, but luckily for me a local MACA member has a little secret to putting longtubes on and only charges $300 to do them :)

Users who are viewing this thread