just to stir the pot...

4camV8

Established Member
what the hell does iraq have to do with 9/11? where is osama bin laden?

ready..... GO! :burn:

PonyXpress

Originally posted by 4camV8
what the hell does iraq have to do with 9/11? where is osama bin laden?

ready..... GO! :burn:

The Neocons planned to invade Iraq for more than 10 years, 9/11 just served as a catylist to get the ball rolling. Iraq will serve as a base for the coming invasion of Syria and Iran.

Osama is in Waziristan (Pakistan) gaurded by the ISI. I fully expect him to be pulled out of his spider hole and paraded around right before the election. Either that, or he has already died from kidney failure and is on ice in Pakistan, and his carcass will be paraded around.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Re: Re: just to stir the pot...

......then the WORLD!!!

Originally posted by Maniac Mechanic
The Neocons planned to invade Iraq for more than 10 years, 9/11 just served as a catylist to get the ball rolling. Iraq will serve as a base for the coming invasion of Syria and Iran.

4camV8

Established Member
Re: Re: just to stir the pot...

Originally posted by Maniac Mechanic

Osama is in Waziristan (Pakistan) gaurded by the ISI. I fully expect him to be pulled out of his spider hole and paraded around right before the election. Either that, or he has already died from kidney failure and is on ice in Pakistan, and his carcass will be paraded around.

Get out of my head!! :D

Seriously, that's exactly what i think. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see osama's capture around the end of october, even though we've probably had him for months. How can we find the ruthless and all powerful sadam, who's protected day and night by his vaunted republican guard, but not some glorified goat herder being protected by the guys who couldn't negotiate the jungle gym obstacle portion of the terrorist training camp?

Users who are viewing this thread