Just thought I would say hello

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Well Tyler said this was a good forum to check out so here I am. Most of you know me as E.J. from Marysville Speed. I know I dont own an SVT product but hey, if you still let those two camaro guys in here I should be fine right? I mean at least I own mustangs. :coolman:

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Sounds like the guy I need to hang with, runnin stock heads and a turbo!

Last edited:

05 windveil blu

yes ignorance is bliss
Established Member
yeah dont worry they let punk kids on here that dont even have cars anymore so youre def good
Greg
BTW you got pics of you r 89?

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Tyler, I know, it takes me awhile sometimes.

05 windveil blu and joe, I have a link with a few pics in my sig. Let me know if it isnt working.

Charlie, I went out at about 10:30 and saw nothing but spanish rice so I left. I guess thats a tad early from what I understand.

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
Damn which turbo kit is that? And does your wife have a black 5.0 with a turbo?

Well it started out as a TTi street kit but there isnt anything left but the turbo header, everything has been pretty much redone.. And no my wife doesnt have a 5.0 anymore. Why do you ask?

Joe5.0

Established Member
I ask because i went to Pacific about a Month and a half ago and met a guy that was with his wife in her Tubo Black 5.0, with a white hood, the guy told me he had a turbo 5.0 to, and i figured that guy might be you...?

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Oh that must have been Derrick. And I wish I had his turbo 5.0 cuz it runs 8.70s on drag radials. Hell I wish I had his wifes car for that matter. It runs 9s.

Users who are viewing this thread