-Sean

Cobra-R

Established Member
Whitehorse said:
Hey there guys!!

I got to meet a few of you out at the Thunder In the Rockies last week-

Shane gave me the website to check out- So I'm dropping in to say "HI"

-Sean

Hi Sean. Glad to see you stop by. Stick around, no need to own a R to hang around in here.

Brian

PS: Remember to get a diff cooler on your car, the way you were driving, you'll need it. :beer:

Whitehorse

Gearhead
Established Member
I appreciate it!!

The chat seems a bit friendlier in here compared to the other forums I've checked out.

You can ask Brian- I'm definately hooked.

Already working on my list of mods to get ready for the next event.

I'm in the process of moving down to the Ft Worth Area- Turns out the town we are looking at is about 15 min from the Texas Motor Speedway. Once I get down there I need to look into the motorsport scene.

Last edited:

Andy M

Established Member
Whitehorse said:
I appreciate it!!

The chat seems a bit friendlier in here compared to the other forums I've checked out.

You can ask Brian- I'm definately hooked.

Already working on my list of mods to get ready for the next event.

I'm in the process of moving down to the Ft Worth Area- Turns out the town we are looking at is about 15 min from the Texas Motor Speedway. Once I get down there I need to look into the motorsport scene.
Hey look us up when you arrive in TX?!! You will be really close to MSR (Motorsport Ranch) in Cresson, which is just south of Fort Worth. You will also not be very far away from Texas World Speedway, which is located in College Station TX. We will also be getting a new road course in Houston. MSR Houston is currently being built and should be ready later this year. Also, you are only 4 hours away from Hallet, which is near Tulsa OK. That is one VERY fun track.

Hope to see you at the track some time soon. If you are already in town and have nothing to do this coming weekend?, come check us out at TWS in College Station. SVTOA is having an event there this coming weekend and I will be there along with several track friends.

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
andy

be aware that andy and buddies will be a bad influence on you. get out your checkbook is right. good luck on the move. scott

Whitehorse

Gearhead
Established Member
We are heading down there to look at houses on the 4th of July weekend. We are planning on being down there permanantly at the end of July.

Thanks for the heads up on all the tracks- I'll have to look them up and find out where they are.

-Sean

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread