Just stopped at the gas station...

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
It cost me $78.00 and the attendant asked me if it had a Dodge Hemi. :bash:

Anybody else ever get asked stupid questions about their truck?

Last edited:

Saleenrose

Established Member
Do you like driving your truck, does it bring a smile, if so how much is that worth in every day life, I think that them there people in life nedd something better to do. Enjoy the ride.

bobbys97r

Established Member
yeah every time I ****ing get gas here in England I get some stupid shit from the attendant. Either hoe too big it is or how he can fill up his car several times for that much money... I'm just thinking wow I don't give a crap what you think.

pdonket

Established Member
yeah every time I ****ing get gas here in England I get some stupid shit from the attendant. Either hoe too big it is or how he can fill up his car several times for that much money... I'm just thinking wow I don't give a crap what you think.

Inform him each time that you could drive your truck over his car. :thumbsup:

BadBlue98GT

Established Member

Tell him thanks for driving a little fuel efficient turd because people like us need the gas he saves! I own three performance V8 vehicles...I don't buy cars because they are fuel efficient, I buy them because I like to go fast.

Inform him each time that you could drive your truck over his car. :thumbsup:

+1:beer:

Last edited:

trendkilllx

Established Member
I also have two non economical vehicles, 03 cobra, 2000 f150 5.4 liter, but only drive the cobra on weekends and the truck maybe 25 miles a week. Probably using less fuel than someone with a hybrid that drives all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread