just started up the cobra

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
and drove the car around the block for the first time in a couple months. chicago winters means da cobra sits in the snake pit and rests:coolman:

i let it warm up for 15minutes before i took it out and also drove it thru a touch less car wash and it sprays under the car as well.

i cant wait for a couple more months:rockon:

mth180

Established Member
Where in chicago are you? I'm up in Glenview and Had mine out the last two days because of the nice weather :rockon:

M240Bravo

Established Member
Its nice. I drove mine last night, in some cold weather. First time since around Oct.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
wow, i feel for ya.
Getting ready to run the malibu canyons and PCH coast.:shrug:

o4cOb|2a

Wheel Hop 4 Life
Established Member
Decent. I've had mine out the last few days as well. Today looks like its gonna be the last, more snow and rain coming. :whine:

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
Where in chicago are you? I'm up in Glenview and Had mine out the last two days because of the nice weather :rockon:
ha you are right next to me. im in morton grove. i missed the chicago nice weather last week because i was in Mexico:beer::beer::beer:

:coolman:

Jsko

Established Member
Yea I had my car started and round the block trip also, cant wait for spring. Also go a new Cali car cover the noah, it rocks.

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
:) yep I got to run mine for a few days aswell. It was great, but sadly it's going back into hypernation, the north winter is about to hit hard again.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
got mine out yester day too. it was about 50° and about 35° at night. had some fun and got to race my friend in his silver exhaust/intake/2.8 '03. back into the garage it goes though....

Users who are viewing this thread