Just Some Fun In Mexico (videos)

black napkin

Established Member
Heya guys!!! this is my first kill story. a few of me and my friends went out to do some runs on or vacation in mexico ( some vacation.... ) it was a lot of fun.
cars...
saleen/gt (white car) - full exhaust, CAI, short throw, gears
350z (silver car ) - shorty headers, short ram intake
cobalt ss/sc ( yellow car/my car) - CAI, down pipe, soon to be on is stage 2
cobra n/a (red car)- stock
i did race the cobra and it spanked me. i didnt have any more memory to record it. i have one video of it from a cell phone. kinda junky cam. but here are the videos... enjoy!! :pop:
1) [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miAEjOpCijo&feature=feedwll&list=WL"]YouTube - ‪Just Some Fun In Mexico‬‏[/nomedia] (music)
2) [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj2Q7Ti_pkk&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪Just Some Fun In Mexico ( no music )‬‏[/nomedia]
( no music )
3)[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZYGNLGAawo&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪Cobalt ss vs cobra‬‏[/nomedia]
(cobra vs. cobalt)

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Where at in Wyoming are you from and where abouts in mexico?

You know that everyone puts that the race took place in Mexico for a reason right? Oh and I was the red cobra in the video. We have some more vids on a cell phone but we are having trouble getting them to transfer. Once we do though I'll post up our finished vid.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
You know that everyone puts that the race took place in Mexico for a reason right? Oh and I was the red cobra in the video. We have some more vids on a cell phone but we are having trouble getting them to transfer. Once we do though I'll post up our finished vid.

LOL I realize that you say mexico but I am just curious about where at in Wyoming he is from. But now by looking at your location I see that it is probably Wyoming, Ohio and Not the state of Wyoming that he/youguys are from.

black napkin

Established Member

it really was in Mexico this time!! and yeah the red cobra sure is you. what a beautiful machine. we can work on a better video this week for sure and upload it on to here!!

2K1 SVT

Established Member
LOL I realize that you say mexico but I am just curious about where at in Wyoming he is from. But now by looking at your location I see that it is probably Wyoming, Ohio and Not the state of Wyoming that he/youguys are from.

Yeah I don't know why he put Wyoming haha, hes probably just messing around. It was a lot of fun though, all of us were pretty close. The race with the Z and SS at the end was one of the closest that I've seen.

black napkin

Established Member

we really are from ohio. i just put WY for everything. im a secret agent so no one can know where i live. :rollseyes did the videos work out ok for you?

black napkin

Established Member
Yeah I don't know why he put Wyoming haha, hes probably just messing around. It was a lot of fun though, all of us were pretty close. The race with the Z and SS at the end was one of the closest that I've seen.

that last race was so great. i missed going into 4th lol. its an easy gear to go into. i just totally missed it. thats why he shot passed me at the end. if u listen closely u can hear my car rev up and then we just break at the end. i think i got him by a fender.

Users who are viewing this thread