Just sold my 98 cobra...what next???

dutchrower16

Established Member
I posted this in the wrong section, how do I move it???

Just sold my 98 cobra, not sure what to get next? Was thinking fox body, but I've already 4 of them. Then I got to thinking about the new SHO. That would differnet for sure, but I do't know to much about them. So I have some questions if anyone know's about them? My cobra was 600RWHP, so will a SHO give me what I want...................

What can the SHO handle? What is the engine and trans rated for? Is it forged? Will it stand up to new turbo's, full exhaust and a tune? If so, what kind of numbers will it put down? Also, from what I have been reading the traction control cannot be shut off fully. Can that be tuned out? Big question, how does the SHO stack up to cobras, WRX/STI, and other fast cars? Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
usually when people ask for car recommendations they list certain requierements, since you didn't I am assuming you have none

here is what you should get, considering your requirements it fits all of them
pontiac-aztek-yellow.jpg

TClark22

Established Member
the new SHO as in the taurus?

No a huge taurus will not feed your need to replace a 600rwhp cobra. Should have kept the cobra.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
usually when people ask for car recommendations they list certain requierements, since you didn't I am assuming you have none

here is what you should get, considering your requirements it fits all of them
pontiac-aztek-yellow.jpg

Great car for meth dealers!!

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
i would think a terminator would be a good choice. There would be no question as to the power it could hold and you wouldn't have to worry about being disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread