Just Saw X-Men III!

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Just got back from seeing the Midnight showing for X-3 and it was AWESOME!!! Defiantly one of the best action movies ever.
I've always been a huge X-men and seeing these movies come together like this is badass. The plot I thought was played out perfrctly and the acting was really good.

Definatly go see this movie you'll love it So many damn twists in the story line. This is by far the best X-Men movie out of the 3.
So far this trilogy ranks up there with Star Wars and Lord of the Rings in my book :beer:

p.s. "Im the Juggernaut BITCH!''

Mycobrahatesyou

Established Member
Same and it was awesome for a 3rd. Can't believe they actually used the 'Juggernaut bitch' line. We always joked about them putting it in but never actually thought it would happen.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
LOL I was going to wait but this movie might be on the agenda for tonight.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Sounds awesome! i've got one question for ya though- Please, please tell me Gambit makes an appearance?!

MystictealLt1

Established Member
Rickabod said:
did you stay till after the credits to see the epilouge?
I left after they showed magneto playing chess......wha happens after the credits? and for the guy who posted above me, gambit isnt in the movie

thrillious

Established Member
I saw it at midnight as well and really enjoyed it, My brother and my friend disagreed with me and didnt like the story line they went with. But I loved it. Yea wtf happened after the credits????

-Kevin

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I went last night with one of my comic nerd friends, and we both agreed it sucked. For him to think a comic movie sucks is a pretty tall order. Nowhere near as good as two. The theater full of comic nerds was largely in agreement. They were real rowdy and loud at the beginning, at the end the traditional dork-clap was completely absent...

tankerman1981

Established Member
well was going to see it this weekend.. been waiting to see it sooo good to hear someone saw it and loved it... i know some people( comic guys ) are not going to like it but they rarely like a movie about a comic book they love

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I also like the movies...but i think they could have been WAY better. Where are the HUGE epic battles?!?! Its only 1 on 1 crap!! X-men is about HUGE battles where all the bad guys fight all the good guys and cities are demolished in the process. I am hoping this one has the battle scene i am looking for :rockon:

NameBlast44

Established Member
just saw it, if you have any questions feel free to ask me. ill make sure i note spoilers

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
:banana:

could someone loan me $6? Funds running a little low, bought gas this week :rolleyes:

mellow yellow

Established Member
thrillious said:
I saw it at midnight as well and really enjoyed it, My brother and my friend disagreed with me and didnt like the story line they went with. But I loved it. Yea wtf happened after the credits????

-Kevin
REMBER THE PRO.X WAS TEACHING THE KIDS ABOUT THE PERSON THAT WAS IN THE COMA? AND HE WAS TALKING ABOUT PUTTING HIS, YOURS, ,WHOEVERS- MIND IN THE LIFE LESS BODY ? GUESS WHO WAKES UP AFTER THE CREDITS? THE PERSON IN THE COMA!!!

theraapster

Established Member
I thought it was a good movie. Did the "I'm the juggernaut bitch!" line come from this dubbing that some guys did, or was that from else where? Be sure and watch the video if you haven't seen it, it is hilarious.

REMBER THE PRO.X WAS TEACHING THE KIDS ABOUT THE PERSON THAT WAS IN THE COMA? AND HE WAS TALKING ABOUT PUTTING HIS, YOURS, ,WHOEVERS- MIND IN THE LIFE LESS BODY ? GUESS WHO WAKES UP AFTER THE CREDITS? THE PERSON IN THE COMA!!!

Spoiler(highlight to see):

Jean Gray magically comes back in this movie and kills Charles Xavier. After the credits Charles is back in another body.

Users who are viewing this thread