Just Rolled 130K last Night

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
What a night it was Last night. Truck rolled 130k miles on the way home from work. Truck is still running stock long block and stock trans with the only upgrade in a line mod vs. the valve body. Truck still chirps second gear all the time. The first picture it's hard to see it as I was rushed at the stop light by some ass hole behind me. Second picture was from the driveway before I pulled into the Garage.

005.jpg

006.jpg

flsvt

pullin away
Established Member
nice now take a pic when you hit 200k but ill prob be there first im rollin on 156k :)

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
What a night it was Last night. Truck rolled 130k miles on the way home from work. Truck is still running stock long block and stock trans with the only upgrade in a line mod vs. the valve body. Truck still chirps second gear all the time. The first picture it's hard to see it as I was rushed at the stop light by some ass hole behind me. Second picture was from the driveway before I pulled into the Garage.

005.jpg

006.jpg

it's still one of my favorite oxford white lightnings!:beer:

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Thats amazing that your truck still looks so nice, goes to show how much you take care of it

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Congrats, glad she is still running strong!

If you only knew the history of my Truck, you would be like Damn

Wow, truck looks like it only has 20k :lol1:

Yeah, it still needs a wet sand and a buff. Can you recommend someone who is not gonna take me to the cleaners on the Bill.

wow, stock block. impressive. PSI know their ish.

Yeah Patrick really does some awesome tuning.

Thats amazing that your truck still looks so nice, goes to show how much you take care of it

Yeah, I put a lot of time into it when I wash and detail it. If you take care of it the right way, they will look good and run for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread