Just Received my MAC Prochamber-Pics

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Just Received my MAC Prochamber-UPDATED w/ vid

Well after the month long wait, I finally received my prochamber today. Gonna try to get it on this weekend if my Rear Diffuser and Roush side skirts get here (wanna get it all done at once). Heres pics of the piece...

005.jpg

006.jpg

Last edited:

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
So you would still need the cat delete pipes to use this or mate it to your stock cats??? Not worth it to me.

Yes its used with your stock cats...the "legs" or cat delete pipes arent released yet but will be soon. If you spent the money on this piece then the "legs" will around $130 I am told. But yes this piece was $340 so a pricey mod if you ask me, but we will soon see if its worth it. Ill keep everyone updated when I get it put on

ViciousJay

Established Member
dont mean to be a jerk but those pipes look off center escp the smaller ones at the end. For 340 i would be expecting some better quality. I really hope the install goes very easy for yea

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
dont mean to be a jerk but those pipes look off center escp the smaller ones at the end. For 340 i would be expecting some better quality. I really hope the install goes very easy for yea

Thought the same exact thing, already 2 posts on modded mustangs and both guys have the same thing going on, so I called MAC and they assured me it is "part of the design and necessary for installation." So Im gonna take them at their word and see how the fitment and everything is.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Thought the same exact thing, already 2 posts on modded mustangs and both guys have the same thing going on, so I called MAC and they assured me it is "part of the design and necessary for installation." So Im gonna take them at their word and see how the fitment and everything is.

cool, yea if you gonna use the cats then the install should be cake walk

scott_0

Established Member
Mac's craftsmanship has always been questionable, but I was still a fan of their exhuast back in my Fox days, but I gotta say thats a pos looking pipe for the money they are charging, that being said I still cant wait to hear it

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Yea guys I must say I wasnt pleased with the overall look and quality from the moment I opened the box, however I bought this piece for the sound, so Im going to give it a far shot and wait to post my final judgement after the install

chao5.0

Established Member
if it sounds good then i'll be getting one at the same time i order my JPC headers. that way i don't have to get cat pipe deletes and the headers bolt up the the factory h-pipe or this. if it doesn't sound great though i'll just stick a x-pipe there and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread