JUST RACED DENNIS RODMAN

SVT ROD

Established Member
Today while going for a leisurely cruise up the coast testing out the new magnaflow system(sweeetness), low and behold on my way back home I see Dennis Rodman in a roided out F350 with 40 inch tires and with custom flames and his face on the hood with horns. It wasn't really a race but he mashed it then I got on it, I passed him and looked back and was shocked to see it was him. He could smoke me in all his other exotic cars, he just happen to have this beast today. I would never brag about beating an F350 trust me...but it was just the fact of who was driving it. So then he gets ahead of me and gets off at the same off ramp. He then turns down the street I live on and he stops at a neighbors house two houses down. I have seen him down there a few times but have not seen this ride...very kewl Sat. morn.

My plate says COBROD...he probobly liked that.:burnout:

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
That's cool! Dennis Rodman went to our local college, back when it was known as Cooke County College.

realsmith

Wally World or Bust
Established Member
Rodman went to Cooke County College? I took a couple of classes ther in the summer before going to UNT.

Todd

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Originally posted by realsmith
Rodman went to Cooke County College? I took a couple of classes ther in the summer before going to UNT.

Todd
Yes, he had a free ride with Basketball.

newcastle

nice avatar realsmith

"Excuse me, can you tell me how to back to the expressway?"
"**** yo mama!"

LMAO :-D

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT ROD
I would never brag about beating an F350 trust me...but it was just the fact of who was driving it.
What's the big deal? :shrug: You guys are acting like Dennis Rodman is someone special :rollseyes that guy is the biggest ASS CLOWN I have ever seen!!! He might be famous but he's still a :loser:

grnenvy

Established Member
I agree I don't kiss anyone's ass I don't care how poupler they are . They aren't any better then you and me they just have lots of money. He is a real ass hole I agree.

Blackcobra

Established Member
Dudes,

I don't disagree with any of the above, but you gotta admit that Rodman is probably the best rebounding forward in NBA history. He's a douche, but his court achievements (aside from the stupid hair dye and all the suspensions) include leading the NBA in rebounding for a record seven straight seasons and playing on at least five NBA championship teams. Along the way, he was twice named NBA Defensive Player of the Year. He didn't play high school basketball and was a janitor at Dallas-Fort Worth Airport before taking a shot on basketball at Cooke County Junior College. More importantly, he had Madonna begging him for sex within a few years and later MARRIED CARMEN ELECTRA! (As in Baywatch/Playboy Playmate CARMEN ELECTRA... as in http://www.speakcarmenese.com/Calendars.html ). :lol1:

SVT ROD

Established Member
What's the big deal? You guys are acting like Dennis Rodman is someone special that guy is the biggest ASS CLOWN I have ever seen!!! He might be famous but he's still a

It was just a story stiemy...chill out and take your prozac...life is good. You have a 96 Cobra thats not a big deal either.

I thought that's what a forum board...was...just that...to share with others with things in common. My Cobra story was just that.

I think Dennis is a pretty kewl person...and smart enough to keep the hype up even when he is not playing. He is just a person...but he is a down to earth dude.

:bash: :loser:

Blackcobra

Established Member
Am I the only Carmen Electra fan? (Or did the thought of Rodman touching Electra kill the thread?)

Users who are viewing this thread